Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macros

best way/ app to use to track your Macros

I use myfitnesspal. You can set calories, have macro ratios, etc. Its also handy because you can scan food barcodes into it as well.

Comment

I use the McDonald's app to pre order my burgers and choc frappe works great

Comment

I use the chronometer app

Comment

My fitness pal is super un accurate at adding macros
          If you manually calculate your days food .vs use my fitness pal is way off

Mind blown .. learnt the hard way
          myself

Comment

Weight and write down everything by hand. Before long you can eyeball portions and will remember most things.
            And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Yeah plus one on my fitness pal app sucking, it’s ok if you are an average gym goer but if you are seriously you should be using nuttab to manually calculate shit.

Comment

I just use Mike's Macros, simple app, I do it all manually or saved meals.

Comment

Pretty easy by hand. You start to realise how much of the same shit we eat day in and day out.
                  And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X