Extreme bloating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    40mg Nexium for 3 months and fuck gluten and lactose out of your diet, especially gluten, humans cant digest gluten!!!
    100% agree no gluten and lactose . Cutting gluten out of my diet have never looked back i used to need nexium everyday
    since going gluten free no nexium

Comment

Originally posted by Jeym View Post
      Mate, I have a very sensitive digestive system, and the slight bit of error of judgment causes all sort of issues.
      If heart burn is an issue, Nexus works great.
      If constant constipation is present, add fibre supplement to your diet, it works like magic.
      But 99% of all your issues are diet relates.
      Eat clean and most likely all your issues will go away

I'm beginning to learn how sensitive mine is. 90% of the time im fine, i follow a low fodmap diet and usually feel great. However when I do have something that flares it up it seems to get really bad.

Just to clairfy my symptoms are; burping, gassy, gut distenstion, constipation.

Besides the constipation would nexium help with the other symtpoms, I dont experience heart burn.

Comment

I've added fibre before bed and pepsin, digestive enzymes with every meal and beginning to get more bowel movement and feeling less symptomatic.

Comment

Fasting has some really good health benefits and detoxification effects... endless eating and heavy protein diets can play havoc on the digestive system

Comment

A lot of these kinds of symptoms, particularly with a history of gastritis, etc is a result of dysbiosis. Tren exacerbates this, and even liver irritation can manifest as "reflux". I would suggest throwing in probiotics and prebiotics, as well as L-Glutamine.
            I'm not a fan of proton pump inhibitors (nexium) long term. Studies have shown they exacerbate dysbiosis and other studies (in people who have never had GORD), show that participants develop symptoms of reflux when take off proton pump inhibitors (rebound).

Comment

Originally posted by Proff View Post
              A lot of these kinds of symptoms, particularly with a history of gastritis, etc is a result of dysbiosis. Tren exacerbates this, and even liver irritation can manifest as "reflux". I would suggest throwing in probiotics and prebiotics, as well as L-Glutamine.
              I'm not a fan of proton pump inhibitors (nexium) long term. Studies have shown they exacerbate dysbiosis and other studies (in people who have never had GORD), show that participants develop symptoms of reflux when take off proton pump inhibitors (rebound).
              Is there a particular pro biotic brand you recommend mate?

Comment

There are a lot of different brands, I'd just go for the strongest one. The pro and pre biotics I use are practitioner items. Make sure the Prebiotic has inulin in it. If I get time later, I'll source a good one for you that's commercially available.

Also, don't drink water with your meals and don't go for "alkalizing" your system. Your stomach acid is there for a reason. Deviation in pH, even tiny deviations, ruins the role of the stomach, which is not only to break down food, but to kill the nasty bugs you ingest before they get to colonize your intestines. What do proton pump inhibitors do again...?

Comment

Something else you might like to look at when it comes to long term dysbiosis is "Leaky Gut Syndrome". This plays a huge role in neuro-inflammation and even has effect on mood, such as depression, anxiety and even memory, and can cause a raft of auto-immune disorders. Stuffing around with your gut can have quite detrimental results. I'll attach a graphic for your viewing pleasure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leaky Gut.png
Views:	74
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	26376
                  Last edited by Proff; 12-01-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I found one of the best things that helped me was switching over to keto diet from time to time and not dirty keto clean with fasting

Comment

Im relating to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                        Im relating to this thread
                        Could be prego??

Comment

Working...
                        X