Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme bloating

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post & if I should be discussing this with a doctor.

As of lately I've been experiencing major bloating, to the point when I lay down I have to stand up to burp. I also feel like sometimes I eat a meal and its like theres a brick in my stomach and the food wont move. Also experiencing constipation frequently.

I reckon its 100% diet related. Combination of eating high calories + running orals.

I have a history of gastritis/stomach issues however I feel that the bloating is different to heart burn.

My plan is to implement intermittent fasting and start adding in digestive enzymes + probiotics. But wanted to see if anyone has any feedback.

What are you running?

Comment

Test E, Mast E, Tren A 300mg each.

Anavar 40mg on workout days roughly 6 weeks however transitioned to anadrol preworkout (only consumed anadrol 2-3 times) at the time of switching to anadrol I think is when my stomach began to go to shit.

Havent touched orals in 2-3 weeks and still experiencing gut problems.

Planning on detoxing the gear and moving to 200-250ml test p/w until my gut get backs to normal.

Comment

Drop the orals and see how you go in two weeks although Tren is also known to cause digestion issues.

You have a history of digestion issues. Has your food intake changed or varied in types of food? What's your fibre intake in grams vs calorie intake?

Perhaps as you have had issues in the past it is best to see your doctor to get a referral for a colonoscopy and gastroscopy.

God will know much more than my basic knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by jballs665 View Post
          Test E, Mast E, Tren A 300mg each.

Anavar 40mg on workout days roughly 6 weeks however transitioned to anadrol preworkout (only consumed anadrol 2-3 times) at the time of switching to anadrol I think is when my stomach began to go to shit.

Havent touched orals in 2-3 weeks and still experiencing gut problems.

Planning on detoxing the gear and moving to 200-250ml test p/w until my gut get backs to normal.
          Drop the orals as you are planning on doing.

Go to the chemist and get over the counter nexium and take 40mg (2 tablets) for 2 days, then drop to 1 tablet (20 mg) until bloating dissipates. Buy some sugar free peppermint lollies and suck of a few of those a day when there is extreme discomfort.

Comment

Some background:
            I had a colonoscopy done earlier this year, the doctor discovered moderate gastritis and polyps.
            The doctor gave me a prescription for Somac and said if symptoms flare up to take it however i'm not 100% sure if the symptoms of gastritis are the same as what im ex atm (bloating & burping)

Recently the food I consumed which I think has flared up the stomach was sugar alcohols. I think my gut was already sensitive and the sugar free products pushed it over.
            Is somac different to nexium? I wasn't sure if Somac is used for heart burn related issues or if it is also included for bloating/gas.

What is the purpose of the peppermint lollies?

To play it safe I plan on contacting my doctor.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I’m prescribed somac 40mg I take once a day due to heart burn. Pretty sure that’s all it’s use for. But u can google it. If u had a fair bit of alcohol it might of even been your pancreas. Iv had acute pancreatitis due to alcohol but over Xmas had parents up so the old lady cooked up a storm of wog food n sweets. I ended up in emergency at hospital thinking it was pancreatitis because even the wrong food can do it now but the bloods come back good and the scans showed I was backed up n literally full of shit from all the food. Lucky me though spent the night in the ward all morphed up. Loved that bit. Then the next day drinking 2-3 lit of water with about 15 packs of movicol in it and then probably dumped 4 kilos n the rest out. Was much better after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post
                I’m prescribed somac 40mg I take once a day due to heart burn. Pretty sure that’s all it’s use for. But u can google it. If u had a fair bit of alcohol it might of even been your pancreas. Iv had acute pancreatitis due to alcohol but over Xmas had parents up so the old lady cooked up a storm of wog food n sweets. I ended up in emergency at hospital thinking it was pancreatitis because even the wrong food can do it now but the bloods come back good and the scans showed I was backed up n literally full of shit from all the food. Lucky me though spent the night in the ward all morphed up. Loved that bit. Then the next day drinking 2-3 lit of water with about 15 packs of movicol in it and then probably dumped 4 kilos n the rest out. Was much better after that.

I was thinking maybe a colonic would be good to try and flush all the shit out of me

Comment

I was thinking maybe a colonic would be good to try and flush all the shit out of me
                  Maybe with your condition but from what the doc said in the hospital and what the scan showed mine was built up so high up that needed a flash from the top. Not the bottom. No pun intended.

Comment

Some background:
                    I had a colonoscopy done earlier this year, the doctor discovered moderate gastritis and polyps.
                    The doctor gave me a prescription for Somac and said if symptoms flare up to take it however i'm not 100% sure if the symptoms of gastritis are the same as what im ex atm (bloating & burping)

Recently the food I consumed which I think has flared up the stomach was sugar alcohols. I think my gut was already sensitive and the sugar free products pushed it over.
                    Is somac different to nexium? I wasn't sure if Somac is used for heart burn related issues or if it is also included for bloating/gas.

What is the purpose of the peppermint lollies?

To play it safe I plan on contacting my doctor.

Thanks for the help!
                    Same drug family but nexium tends to work better for the majority of people.

Peppermint lollies help with nausea and can act as a soothing lozenge.... dont take too many because the of the alcohol's in the sugar-free replacements.

Do not do any "flushes" or "high fibre" diets, it will make you 100% worse.

My best guess is the tren, you need to have a super low portion bland diet with very little to no preservatives. Slowly drink 2-3L of Powerade / electrolyte drink. Im also guessing the bloating feeling is making your stomach/abdominal muscles around the stomach are constantly switched on. When you stand up, you get big relief from big burps which usually smell "rotten" in a way. Do the nexium thing and you will see relief in about 12 hours... you also may need to vomit, it would be a good idea to let this happen.

Comment

Ps watch the colour of your skin, eyes and urine output - any sudden decline or discolouration (blood, jaundice, super dark).... 000 or emergency department asap.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Same drug family but nexium tends to work better for the majority of people.

Peppermint lollies help with nausea and can act as a soothing lozenge.... dont take too many because the of the alcohol's in the sugar-free replacements.

Do not do any "flushes" or "high fibre" diets, it will make you 100% worse.

My best guess is the tren, you need to have a super low portion bland diet with very little to no preservatives. Slowly drink 2-3L of Powerade / electrolyte drink. Im also guessing the bloating feeling is making your stomach/abdominal muscles around the stomach are constantly switched on. When you stand up, you get big relief from big burps which usually smell "rotten" in a way. Do the nexium thing and you will see relief in about 12 hours... you also may need to vomit, it would be a good idea to let this happen.

Thats exactly how I feel.

Ok Ill give the nexium a go.

Comment

Clean up your diet

Comment

Mate, I have a very sensitive digestive system, and the slight bit of error of judgment causes all sort of issues.
                            If heart burn is an issue, Nexus works great.
                            If constant constipation is present, add fibre supplement to your diet, it works like magic.
                            But 99% of all your issues are diet relates.
                            Eat clean and most likely all your issues will go away

Comment

40mg Nexium for 3 months and fuck gluten and lactose out of your diet, especially gluten, humans cant digest gluten!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X