• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

I think I saw one if those videos on the dark web
    skippy the Bush kangaroo fucking a bus load of Korean tourists

your into some nasty shit bro
    Lol. Oh damn.
    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Man, serious question. Anyone ever have a chick that smells like raw kangaroo meat? I mean, its not heaps common but i always think to myself, "damn, shes got that roo pussy!!!" I mean it doesn't stop me. Just wondering if its only me?
      Dunno but new chick was worried about her snatch being off so went to the dr's and apparently they can wash too much and it throws of the pH levels and stuff lol I ate her ass instead hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Dunno but new chick was worried about her snatch being off so went to the dr's and apparently they can wash too much and it throws of the pH levels and stuff lol I ate her ass instead hahahaha
        Lmao! Yah man. They need to be useing that intimate wash and shit. Oh ill eat the ass. Idgaf!!
        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

I only eat the ass after I make them run for 20mins on the treadmill
          I want to be able to savor the experience
          it's like a cheat meal

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

I only eat the ass after I make them run for 20mins on the treadmill
            I want to be able to savor the experience
            it's like a cheat meal
            God damn! Always that little bit further. Youre an animal! Lmao

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

God damn! Always that little bit further. Youre an animal! Lmao
              I'm accurately dosed .... permanently

Comment

Im in the process of going back to keto as of boxing day once all xmas food is gone can't let that go to waste, but will be for 9 months of the year with 3 months off to cover for xmas and family birthdays. On keto body runs a million times better no carb bloat, no feeling like crap, more energy and the anti inflammation affect is awesome. But will be interesting to see gains with it on low test dose
                Last edited by Juicyshadowz; 15-12-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicyshadowz View Post
                  Im in the process of going back to keto as of boxing day once all xmas food is gone can't let that go to waste, but will be for 9 months of the year with 3 months off to cover for xmas and family birthdays. On keto body runs a million times better no carb bloat, no feeling like crap, more energy and the anti inflammation affect is awesome. But will be interesting to see gains with it on low test dose
                  It's good if you do it properly huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

It's good if you do it properly huh ?
                    Yeah mate sure is well for my body anyway I feel amazing on it

Comment

Originally posted by Juicyshadowz View Post

Yeah mate sure is well for my body anyway I feel amazing on it
                      Yeah all my gut issues seem to disappear

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

Yeah all my gut issues seem to disappear
                        Gut health and keto go hand in hand i feel a million bucks when i wake up

Comment

Keto is fucking ass for the kidneys

Comment

Comment

Haha sounds about right .

Comment

Working...
                              X