Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keto diet

Any one do this ?

Sometimes. Works well for me to cut fat. Do get a bit hangry at the start.

Comment

Keto + dnp is amazing

Comment

Tryed it on and off couple days at a time got tired asf but deffo helps... and hangry too many carbs just bloats

Comment

I like Keto... if u do it make sure u get plenty healthy added fats and have refeed days for glycogen stores

Comment

Keto for a month or 2 every year. Great for fixing insulin sensitivity issues. First few weeks is always hard but it gets easier

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post
              Any one do this ?
              Tiger!!!! Yewww! Shits about to get live!
              And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Does pussy juice count as carbs or protein.... I'm having some this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                  Does pussy juice count as carbs or protein.... I'm having some this weekend
                  Only carbs in pussy is the nutritional yeasty ones
                  protein all depends on if you eat her before or after you make a mess of that pussy
                  I like the fat meaty ones that taste like vegemite
                  you know you got a good deal when you get a free meal of cottage cheese

Comment

So this time I'm doing keto the proper way .
                    I always made the mistake of too much protein and was hesitant with the fats .
                    I'm eating a shit load of fats now , butter cheese cream etc and the fat is melting off . Also using metformin though .

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Tiger!!!! Yewww! Shits about to get live!
                      Hey man . Gonna hit you up real soon aye

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

Hey man . Gonna hit you up real soon aye
                        Yah man. Dont disapear again before we get a chance to chat bro.
                        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

Only carbs in pussy is the nutritional yeasty ones
                          protein all depends on if you eat her before or after you make a mess of that pussy
                          I like the fat meaty ones that taste like vegemite
                          you know you got a good deal when you get a free meal of cottage cheese
                          Man, serious question. Anyone ever have a chick that smells like raw kangaroo meat? I mean, its not heaps common but i always think to myself, "damn, shes got that roo pussy!!!" I mean it doesn't stop me. Just wondering if its only me?

Ani DiFranco

Comment

[QUOTE=Phoenix;n24145]

Yah man. Dont disapear again before we get a chance to chat bro.
                            for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Man, serious question. Anyone ever have a chick that smells like raw kangaroo meat? I mean, its not heaps common but i always think to myself, "damn, shes got that roo pussy!!!" I mean it doesn't stop me. Just wondering if its only me?

I think I saw one if those videos on the dark web
                              skippy the Bush kangaroo fucking a bus load of Korean tourists

your into some nasty shit bro

Comment

Working...
                              X