Freedom Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Cereal

As some of you know I am a stakeholder in the freedom cereals brand.
    In order for us to keep providing new and exciting flavours we need feedback...

What freedom cereal do you cherish with each mouthful?
    Any ideas for new flavours you would like to see hit our supermarkets?
    Last edited by hrvtska; 19-08-2020, 05:22 PM.

60 grams of berry coconut or maple almond clusters hits the spot for my first meal of the day. With some protein on top.

Comment

I like the maple crunch but I can't justify the price. Forget the flavours and work on bringing the prices down. This will drive higher sales and more turn over.

I would rather eat my cheap rice flakes every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomzoom View Post
        I like the maple crunch but I can't justify the price. Forget the flavours and work on bringing the prices down. This will drive higher sales and more turn over.

Keep an eye out for sale sales. They drop by 50-60% sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by GHdaddy View Post

Keep an eye out for sale sales. They drop by 50-60% sometimes
          It's the only time I consider it.. but still find it hard to justify for such a small box that I get 2 servings from.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomzoom View Post

Second this

Man, I thought you were joking about being a stakeholder in other posts

Comment

Originally posted by Toro View Post

Second this

Man, I thought you were joking about being a stakeholder in other posts
              I always thought he was joking as well..

Comment

Really liked the Fruit & Seeds Muesli, but had issues digesting it, especially the dried apple if I'm correct. One time I ate a massive bowl (half a pack) and had stomach pains, wind and ultimately a nasty bowel movement. Haha sorry for so much information.

That maple one is great, but yeah only get two bowls out of a pack and hard to justify the price unless on big special.

Comment

I know its not cereal related but maybe some rice cake options and Ezekiel bread to fill out the breakfast menu

Comment

This sport aint cheap

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
                      This sport aint cheap
                      No it isn't, but I even asked my partner who eats significantly less and she still thinks they are over priced

Honestly the current market for Freedom Cereals is the vegan cardio bunnies..

I've run a successful business prior to my vacation, price will always be a trump card. I put a lot of people out of business by offering the best quality and cheaper than anyone else.

Its basic business. The real profit comes from turn over of units, not from profit from each individual unit.

Comment

$3 isn't bad at all. Throw in some eggs or whey and its still a cheap healthy breaky

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                          $3 isn't bad at all. Throw in some eggs or whey and its still a cheap healthy breaky
                          I agree it's not to bad in the scheme of things, when they are on special. It was just my opinion to work on a price reduction before adding to the range.

Comment

What about a freedom style "Up and Go" like weetbix have? Whey / Non-lactose style of milk in there would be pretty cool.

Start off with a limited release to see how it goes?

Edit: doesn't really help with flavours - caramel and strawberry work well
                            Last edited by God; 31-08-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                              What about a freedom style "Up and Go" like weetbix have? Whey / Non-lactose style of milk in there would be pretty cool.

Start off with a limited release to see how it goes?

Edit: doesn't really help with flavours - caramel and strawberry work well
                              Yeah these would be handy, in bigger cartons than the puny up n go though for us big units. Screw caramel and strawberry though they’re for weirdos lol, choc all day

Comment

Working...
                              X