Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answering all: questions about nutrition, diets, micro nutrients and health supps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answering all: questions about nutrition, diets, micro nutrients and health supps

anyone feel free to ask any questions they have for diet, training, health and normal supplements.

I like helping people so fire away

nice thread!

in your opinion, whats the best supplement to control high blood pressure?

thanks!

Comment

Hey mate how much protein do we really need I'm 93kg probably 15percent plus blubber gut fat, in real terms as in 2 to 3 cooked chicken breasts or more plus?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post
        nice thread!

in your opinion, whats the best supplement to control high blood pressure?

thanks!
        A supplement called “carditone” it is a bit pricey but hand to god, 1 tab a day lowers my blood pressure by at least 20 points. A few IFBB pros will vouch for it as well such as dom cardone. (Found on iherb)

Otherwise if you wanted Raw ingredients I would say astragalus and/or fish oil.
        my pre carditone BP stack was: 2-3g astragalus, 6-8g fish oil, 200-300mg grape seed extract.

But my in opinion, carditone is honestly a miracle herbal supplement. When I was introduced to it I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
          Hey mate how much protein do we really need I'm 93kg probably 15percent plus blubber gut fat, in real terms as in 2 to 3 cooked chicken breasts or more plus?

I’ve found protein intake can vary a lot with genetics. I’ve seen some people eat 170 grams a day and look tremendous.

People usually grossly overeat protein (which is why a lot of bodybuilders urea and creatinine levels are high AKA kidney function, high BP also does this).

If you’re 93kg with “blubber gut fat”, i don’t doubt you would be able to eat 185-210 grams of protein a day and have no issues with muscle atrophy or growth. (If that’s what you’re worried about).

if you wanted real food comparison, 1/2 a packet of 5 star mince is 53g of protein.
          2 scoops of a generic protein power is 45-53g of protein.

Comment

Cheers brother @gainsmaster5000

Comment

Originally posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post

A supplement called “carditone” it is a bit pricey but hand to god, 1 tab a day lowers my blood pressure by at least 20 points. A few IFBB pros will vouch for it as well such as dom cardone. (Found on iherb)

Otherwise if you wanted Raw ingredients I would say astragalus and/or fish oil.
              my pre carditone BP stack was: 2-3g astragalus, 6-8g fish oil, 200-300mg grape seed extract.

But my in opinion, carditone is honestly a miracle herbal supplement. When I was introduced to it I was shocked.
              thanks for the info!!

im gonna have a google on this carditone thing

Comment

Does cialas help to lower blood pressure also?

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                  Does cialas help to lower blood pressure also?

No, maybe slightly but nothing significant enough to cause any proper benefit. Also does not help pumps in the gym even though it is a vasodilator the mechanism is localised to the dick lol.

Comment

What sort of daily macros would I want to follow if I wanted to cut after a 8-10 week bulk, stay on for another 8-10 weeks cutting for summer? I’m 25, 92kg. 183cm tall. I don’t know how much body fat id say 15-18% take that as a grain of salt.
                    also what would be the optiminal cutting cycle, is there any way of getting away with getting a few cheat meals in whenever while trying to cut aslong. Like some say with tren and personally I could eat pretty much whatever and I didn’t seem to get fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Realezt View Post
                      What sort of daily macros would I want to follow if I wanted to cut after a 8-10 week bulk, stay on for another 8-10 weeks cutting for summer? I’m 25, 92kg. 183cm tall. I don’t know how much body fat id say 15-18% take that as a grain of salt.
                      also what would be the optiminal cutting cycle, is there any way of getting away with getting a few cheat meals in whenever while trying to cut aslong. Like some say with tren and personally I could eat pretty much whatever and I didn’t seem to get fat?
                      Why don't you set up your caloric intake so you are executing body recomposition throughout your blast. Find your caloric maintenance, distribute proteins evenly, carbs around training and fats the rest of the meals. If done so correctly you can incorporate cheat meals.

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post

Why don't you set up your caloric intake so you are executing body recomposition throughout your blast. Find your caloric maintenance, distribute proteins evenly, carbs around training and fats the rest of the meals. If done so correctly you can incorporate cheat meals.
                        Thanks for the good feedback. Will look into this brother

Comment

Originally posted by Realezt View Post
                          Pretty much exactly what
                          hrvtska Said.

When trying to recomp nutrient timing is important. I personally start at what you believe your maintenance calories are; carbs pre and post workout.

If you’re tracking weight, you essentially don’t want it to change, if your weight is staying the same yet you’re looking leaner that’s exactly what you want.

if i was you, I would start on something like 2800-3000 calories. 225-250 protein 90-110 fat and then distribute the remaining carbs around training (pre post intra).

by the sounds of it your metabolism isn’t amazing, much like myself... if that’s the case do not neglect cardio, start 20 mins post workout and don’t be afraid to increase it. This is important if you plan cheat meals too.

also never buy into that tren bullshit of eating fast food and getting shredded. People who say that already have an insane metabolism before hand. tren may be a “carb hungry” compound but it works regardless of what your carbs are at. You can be on 0 carbs for that matter (we forget carbs are a non essential nutrient for muscle growth). Keep the drugs mild with a recomp, test and EQ is the crowd favourite.

otherwise eat 200 cals above maintenance for your desired time frame, then drop the hammer with cardio and carbs 8 weeks before you want to get lean.

Comment

Working...
                          X