Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post
    The opinion is stay away from it
    That certainly appears to be the consensus.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to use it with t3 and tren .
      by its self I don’t know if it’s any good .

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post
        I used to use it with t3 and tren .
        by its self I don’t know if it’s any good .
        Chernobyl? In Soviet Russia we have no idea how to make nuclear power plant safe

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

clen works best wen u inject it..

Comment

it doesnt please dont do it, i put phone down n thought nahh better reply back to it cant afford another murder charge on my record..

Comment

Originally posted by YellowBeard View Post
              Fuck Clen. Get a bit of T3 up ya.
              All I can say for this one is DO BOTH! and add some Aspirin in too.

AND on top of that get some

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post
              ...strict diet and good training...
              And you'll be shaaaaaaarrrrrredded as fuck.

Comment

I never heard of adding aspirin to t3 and clen

Comment

Originally posted by Louey View Post
                  I never heard of adding aspirin to t3 and clen
                  I just add it because my blood pressure goes up a little, and it can give me a bit of a headache. There's no science to it as far as I know.

Comment

I love the stuff, I used to hate it but now I micro dose a couple
                    times day.
                    works good if you want to hold less water under skin and hardness while dieting.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleFella View Post

I just add it because my blood pressure goes up a little, and it can give me a bit of a headache. There's no science to it as far as I know.
                      Aspirin help BP by thinning your bleed bro.
                      And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Mattlebl View Post
                        How I know the best way lose weight Clenbuterol. Many celebrities use it before shooting. What do you think about clenbuterol?..share who has experience please.
                        Ive run a few clen cycles. I find if you use it rught you strip weight fast, but its not just fat. Even on 400mg tren a, 400 mast, stanazolol and test p, clen seems to strip my muscle and fat off all the same, doesn't discriminate. It is (as others said,) bad for your heart. I personally won't stock it because i dont want to contribute to you guys fucking yourselves up. T3 watch the dose etc so you dont fuck up your own. As said, diet and exercise is the go. Second best thing for cutting. (Tren beeing the first.) Lol.
                        Lets not be dicks though ey lads? We aren't that forum. Everyone has the right to kill themselves as they see fit.
                        if these units that run grams of tren and truck loads of growth and insuline and DNP and shit think clen is a bad Idea bro, you may really want to re think it. If youre going to do it anyway, follow a proper protical and i remember (many years now) that supplamenting with, i think it was, taurine, helps. Clen isnt used that much anymore either bro and movie stars would more likely be on shit like phentermine than clen. Remember too, youre trusting (with your life) that your source dosed it correctly. Power to you whatever you choose man and if you dicide to, dont hesitate to ask for help, we'll try and help yah do it as safe as possible.
                        Last edited by Phoenix; 13-12-2020, 11:35 PM.
                        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Working...
                        X