No announcement yet.

Why am I getting fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh I agree with ernie, I'm on deca and test ATM and 24:7 I'm always bloated but I'm not gaining much fat

Comment

Supastar90 no offence bro, but u shouldnt compare urself to "top" famous bodybuilders who are ripped and big, they have been doing it for YEARS and take hgh and slin etc. everyone starts from somewhere, dont put urself down mate. one key to remember - PATIENCE.

Rome wasn't built in one day.

Comment

Hey buddy. Don't be so hard on yourself man. You just need the right help. Everything else you have inside of you. If you beat yourself up about it your going to fall down that black hole.

Put it down as a lesson and learn from it. Find a coach that has YOUR best interests in mind not their own. I've seen the students of a few high end coaches and the results are less than impressive. Most of them just want to give instant results so they can post photo's of the "amazing transformation" so they can get more clients in the door.

It's a long con man and you have to be in it for the long hall. With the right guidance you will see some amazing self growth. Pumping all the vear in the world isn't going to fix a poorly planned diet and training regime.

I wish you all the best mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Block View Post
          hrvtska Is u man mate don’t waste your time with anyone else
          Big Blockhrvtska I agree, hrvtska is too humble.... its more complex that just the training methods, nutritional understanding, motivation, and even gear in a siloed approach... everything has to fit together hrvtska is a coach there for training and personal help, he provides holistic approach to his clients improving all aspects not just the training or diet stuff....

I have to admit I’m biased because it has worked for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Supastar90 View Post
            That’s the thing hrvtska - I see guys on gear get big and lean at the same time yet I just get fat!

The coach im using is fairly well known and has their own establishment in Melbourne - not an Instagram flop by any means... I only started with them recently but yeah I’m just getting really upset with how I look.

i was a very overweight kid and even at almost 30, haven’t been able to fill out and tighten up to look somewhat normal. I just have all this saggy flabby crap hanging off me which only gets worse as I put on weight(fat). I need seriously help.
            Hey Supastar, I’ve been at or around 100kgs since I was 17. Fat and soft for decades, last few years post 40.... I decided that I have to be my best, I am educated, and have some understanding of dietary needs.... I trained ok but without much focus on a end goal, diet was moderately clean and around 2000-2500cals... I am enhanced with sponsors products got solid but looked soft and even used t3/Clen/DNP/tren....then I been fortunate to become part of hrvtska team...

I realise now.... I had limited understanding despite being around semi pro BB in late 90s, significantly based in Bro science, training was not targeted or focused, and essentially I was a boat without a rudder...

May enhancements are posted on my log, nil fat loss aides, and most would consider my enhancement product to be a wet cycle... hmmmm doesn’t seem the case.

Comment

hrvtska seems to be the man around here ! Definitely seems like a good place to start.

What bothers me is knowing how much genuine effort I put in to meal prep, eating right, calculating macros/calories, training, avoiding excessive social outings etc because I’m so dedicated to building an impressive physique but seem to make no progress! I don’t claim to know everything which is why I turn to coaches to educate me .. it’s frustrating when even then I seem to not get anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Supastar90 View Post

Preworkout is the chicken/rice and post is the protein shake/cereal. Breakfast is zero carb and lunch is only about 30g carbs so most of my intake is around training.

Last weigh in was 87.5kg at 12% BF (skin folds)

cheers
                Agree with a lot of the points the boys have mentioned however with these stats, 12% bf is a good thing... Don't be so hard on yourself!

I recently dropped 6-8kgs in about 2-3 weeks because I had life commitments (fucking studying haha) and wasn't able to train or eat properly.

Here is a little about myself:

Some boys know I was seriously injured and I was completely fucked from it.

Over the past 2-3 years:

Was sitting around 105kg 25-30% bf after being forced pain killers down my throat
                Got back into training after rehabilitation
                Got to 92kg at 4-5%
                Went up to 112ish at 12-14%
                Currently sitting at 94ish at 8%ish

I am not making this about me but just saying this shit takes time and the correct knowledge does wonders.

The fact you remained at such a deficient for so long is impressive alone, says a lot about your mentality and that you have the dedication to get this done.

I think you need some re-education in what bloating is, what water retention looks/feels like, how you should look in comparison to what you think you should look like and lastly realistic timings of these things happening!

Start a new thread with the following:

Current height, weight and bf%.
                Training schedule, reps, rests, sets and exercises and frequency
                Put your diet on there too
                Current gear you are taking and have taken in the past including dosages and lengths

If you have recent bloods:

TSH, T3, E2, Prolactin/Progesterone

Add is your current resting heart rate and your average bp if available.

If you have the confidence add a picture of yourself (before and after if you want) and post some pictures of what you think you should look like etc.

I am willing to help you out through the forum and im sure a lot of the boys on here will help you too.

Most importantly, please put at the top of the new thread what your goal is in the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Agree with a lot of the points the boys have mentioned however with these stats, 12% bf is a good thing... Don't be so hard on yourself!

I recently dropped 6-8kgs in about 2-3 weeks because I had life commitments (fucking studying haha) and wasn't able to train or eat properly.

Here is a little about myself:

Some boys know I was seriously injured and I was completely fucked from it.

Over the past 2-3 years:

Was sitting around 105kg 25-30% bf after being forced pain killers down my throat
                  Got back into training after rehabilitation
                  Got to 92kg at 4-5%
                  Went up to 112ish at 12-14%
                  Currently sitting at 94ish at 8%ish

I am not making this about me but just saying this shit takes time and the correct knowledge does wonders.

The fact you remained at such a deficient for so long is impressive alone, says a lot about your mentality and that you have the dedication to get this done.

I think you need some re-education in what bloating is, what water retention looks/feels like, how you should look in comparison to what you think you should look like and lastly realistic timings of these things happening!

Start a new thread with the following:

Current height, weight and bf%.
                  Training schedule, reps, rests, sets and exercises and frequency
                  Put your diet on there too
                  Current gear you are taking and have taken in the past including dosages and lengths

If you have recent bloods:

TSH, T3, E2, Prolactin/Progesterone

Add is your current resting heart rate and your average bp if available.

If you have the confidence add a picture of yourself (before and after if you want) and post some pictures of what you think you should look like etc.

I am willing to help you out through the forum and im sure a lot of the boys on here will help you too.

Most importantly, please put at the top of the new thread what your goal is in the next 6 months.
                  Thanks for such a detailed response mate ! Much appreciated. I will start a new thread shortly as you recommended - really keen to get as much feedback and tips as possible.

The difficult part for me is having been so overweight growing up, my skin is quite saggy and flabby and even at 12%, I actually look much fatter. So now as I enter this growth phase and calories increase, any further fat gain just exacerbates the flab.

Comment

T3 and low dose DNP while bulking

clen on weekends

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post
                      T3 and low dose DNP while bulking

clen on weekends
                      Bloods and base lines first, then we can come up with an appropriate plan.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Bloods and base lines first, then we can come up with an appropriate plan.
                        Haha joking mate

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post

Haha joking mate
                          I know but gotta make sure people would / have actually followed this advice

Comment

Gotta eat Big to grow brother

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

hrvtska knows what he is talking about. I've been looking a lot lately at proper nutrition,and timing so I can my body in a position to compete. I had a coach at the start of the year but couldn't afford his exorbinant pricing for what he was offering, which was fuck all really. The few things I have learnt which will apply to you Supastar90 is
                              - How are cooking your lentils? They have to be soaked overnight to remove a substance within the lentil that causes stomach issues. Read that it's a defense mechanism within the lentil to stop it being eaten by animals.
                              -servings of protein are to high as hrvtska has said and I don't see a proper balance of all macro and micros. Only a focus on total calories.
                              - I went gluten and dairy free and noticed a massive change with gut health and a decrease in bloating. Not saying you need to bit you could give it a go and see if it helps at all.
                              ​​​​​​​ Finally I'd say there may be an issue with how you are metabolising foods. There are ways to reset the body but I'm no expert on it. There are guys here with more knowledge than me, I'm still studying and learning bit hopefully there is something there that can help

Comment

Sherbs42 Thankyou for the kind words mate. Did I give you some nutritional advice on BSF?

Comment

Working...
                                X