Cous Cous as a carb source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cous Cous as a carb source

Why does No1 ever mention cous Cous as a carb source its around 65gram of carbs per 100g of raw cous Cous maybe hrvtska could chime in

Because it’s for hippies

Comment

Yumm couscous

Comment

I don't really like it but it'd blend it up and add it to my protein shakes

Comment

I'd bust some right now lol, everytime I've eaten it I'm at someones house party an its served up as a side dish ,got no idea where the shit comes from I just smash it , cause I'm hungry,half cut an want too be polite hahaha, was never on our table growing up ,but I'm open to these exotic choices of others ,got to roll with the punches in this day an age hahaha

Comment

How can u blend with ur shake? Does it even break up ?

Comment

I only buy Cous cous if it's already made lol CBF making it but I just eat anything complex carbs keep feeding these muscles hey

Comment

Originally posted by mooeymini View Post
                How can u blend with ur shake? Does it even break up ?
                Just done it then about as much as oats do

Comment

U do it raw?

Comment

Originally posted by mooeymini View Post
                    U do it raw?
                    Yeah man 100g cous Cous scoop of protein 250ml of egg whites all good

Comment

Look honestly , I eat cous cous now and then because it’s real easy to prep .
                      just add hot water and cover for a minute and you have nice hot fresh carbs .
                      its made out of semolina .some sort of wheat product .
                      i don’t understand how it’s considered complex as is still a refine product.

Comment

Calfzilla Slower gastric emptying then basmati rice. In saying that if someone wants cous cous I will program it in for them.

Comment

I know, old thread.
                          I thought it was just tiny bits of pasta?
                          Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Working...
                          X