X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to commit to shavin ya head with razor Dunstone its way better

Comment

Good to see more solid results boys. Dunstone got a rig to be proud of brother. Calves have got some nice size and shape you lucky bugger

Comment

Team Hrvtska client Calfzilla has his body recomposition on point. High quality muscle accrual over 4 months while consuming 5,500 calories+ per day.

Let’s roll the tail of the tape over the last 4 months

Starting Weight - 97.5kg
        16 weeks later - 102kg

Summary after 16 weeks completed

Weight +4.5kg

Waist *same*

Arms +1.5cm

Chest +8cm

Legs +5.5cm

The road to 120kg continues

Comment

hrvtskaSmaCCa

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
          Good to see more solid results boys. Dunstone got a rig to be proud of brother. Calves have got some nice size and shape you lucky bugger
          Well, hrvtska mesocycle currently has me at least 500 reps on calves a week split across two sessions..... thanks for the positive comments... as I told coach Hrvtska without his guidance and training programs I would not be even close to where I am now.... but looking forward to the months ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
            need to commit to shavin ya head with razor Dunstone its way better
            badman92 Yeah agree..... mast and bad genetics always going to be to final outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunstone View Post

badman92 Yeah agree..... mast and bad genetics always going to be to final outcome.
              yeh bro i had thin hair and a widows peak at 17, hgh brought it back abit but as soon as i touched juice it went quick, been usin the razor since 20 odd haha, not even ashley and martin could help me haha

Comment

Guys I have received information this morning lowan rice flakes will be back in stock in around 6 weeks so please don't panic. At least everyone has an eta now and something to look forward to as I know you all love them.

Comment

Always thought you had shares in freedom cereals but you expanded your business model into lowan..... always have the inside scoop... just just arrange another sale for GF cereals soon!

p
                  Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
                  Guys I have received information this morning lowan rice flakes will be back in stock in around 6 weeks so please don't panic. At least everyone has an eta now and something to look forward to as I know you all love them.

Comment

Always thought you had shares in freedom cereals but you expanded your business model into lowan..... always have the inside scoop... just just arrange another sale for GF cereals soon!

p
                    You're a smart man.

Comment

hrvtskaSmaCCa

Well, hrvtska mesocycle currently has me at least 500 reps on calves a week split across two sessions..... thanks for the positive comments... as I told coach Hrvtska without his guidance and training programs I would not be even close to where I am now.... but looking forward to the months ahead...
                      500 reps... fuck bro just thinking bout its got me walking funny. He's a genius he knows his craft

Comment

The biggest 1 week turnaround on Team Hrvtska. Recomp central in 5 days.

Deeznuts

Starting Weight 113.2

Measurements

Waist 106cm

Chest 124cm

Quad 69cm

Arm 39cm

Week 1 - 110.3

Measurements

Waist 97cm

Chest 123cm

Quad 67cm

Arm 40cm

DEEZNUTS Congratulations brother

Comment

The biggest 1 week turnaround on Team Hrvtska. Recomp central in 5 days.

Deeznuts

Starting Weight 113.2

Measurements

Waist 106cm

Chest 124cm

Quad 69cm

Arm 39cm

Week 1 - 110.3

Measurements

Waist 97cm

Chest 123cm

Quad 67cm

Arm 40cm

DEEZNUTS Congratulations brother
                          All while stuffing my face with food.. honestly don’t understand how this man gets us to achieve things like this with the amount of food we put away. Good to be back and part of the team again mate thanks for looking after me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Team Hrvtska has some exciting news!!!! We have decided to expand and go global. Check us out on https://teamhrvtska.com
                            Want to thank the HOG community for putting your faith in us.

Comment

Team Hrvtska has some exciting news!!!! We have decided to expand and go global. Check us out on https://teamhrvtska.com
                              Want to thank the HOG community for putting your faith in us.
                              Congratulations mate. This is awesome for you mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post

Congratulations mate. This is awesome for you mate!
                                Thankyou bro

Comment

Working...
                                X