This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
    Nate90 12 weeks down and recomping like a mad man. Focus from the start was bringing up his back. Improvements shown in the chest measurements. Attention now moves onto continuing to bring up the back but arms now as well. So committed he even spent 10 out of those 12 weeks not consuming condiments or sauces hahaha. Let's show the the tail of the tape over a 12 week period.

Starting Weight - 100.3kg
    12 weeks later - 99.9kg

Summary after 12 weeks completed

Weight -400g

Waist -1cm

Arms *same*

Chest +5cm

Legs +5.5cm

Keep that momentum going mate. Proud coach right here
    Great leg growth too!

Comment

Haha thanks hrvtska, appreciate the kind words
      yeah leg and chest growth are mental. Makes me really think back to how my diet was before this
      defintley looking forward to some arm and back growth to match these new legs and chest

Comment

Nate90 well done brother great results .

Comment

Hi all

hrvtska Just wanted to update you all now I’ve been part of the team for 5ish weeks.

I can confidently say, without a single doubt, this man is one of a kind. I have suffered from the lowest self-esteem, self doubt and negative body image for years... never believing I could ever, or would ever, be able to change my physique in a meaningful way after having been obese as a child.

In the time we’ve worked together, I’ve been able to get my calories up to 3600ish without significant fat gain. Previously, eating anything over 3000cals would have me quite rapidly gaining fat.

His training programs have actually started to make me grow ! The programming is unlike anything I’ve ever done before and my measurements going up constantly - and this is coming from the bloke who was convinced that there was something wrong with me that prevented muscle growth.

Id say the most impressive part of all of this is the man himself. I’ve never had a coach who legitimately CARES about the well-being of their clients. Majority of flogs claim to, but this bloke actually does.. and you know it’s not just pretend as he will often just randomly check in with me to make sure I’m ok.

I’ve suffered and still do suffer some pretty nasty psychological issues. I’ve had some dark days of late and he’s been like a best mate .. always happy to listen, give advice and genuinely wants to make sure I’m ok.

This is what makes him one of a kind - his commitment to ensuring his clients are doing ok .. not just making sure they’re following a meal plan or training program.

The only regret I have in this whole journey so far is that I didn’t find him sooner. Anyone thinking of joining the team .. just do it. It’s worth every single penny and then some!

Thanks for changing my life mate.

Comment

Just joined team hrvtska this past weekend. Had everything sorted out within an hour, meal & training plans were sent the next morning to me. I'm not as advanced as some of the other guys here, but hopefully it wont make my progress less meaningful. Will be cruising on test for the time being, so it will be a good indicator of efficacy for hrvtska's diet & training protocols.

Comment

I've been watching this thread for ages. hrvtska has helped a heap of you guys out and got you on the gain train. Hearing about the results made me reach out and see what he's all about. Its early days but hrvtska has really impressed me so far. Joined his team on Monday and had a meal plan and full training plan the next morning. COmpared to dieticians i've worked with in the past, thats insane!

I'll be cruising on a small does of test and mast as we try add some meat to this body. I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Good friend of God recently jumped on Team Hrvtska just completing 10 weeks with myself. He came to with me a challenging task. 2.5 month of being in a surplus, gaining some muscle and then 2.5 months of being in a deficit stripping the fat and recomping at the beginning of the deficit process. We made a game plan and he is smashing it half way in.

​​​​​​Let's show the the tail of the tape over a 10 week period as he has 10 weeks and counting to get shredded for the big day.

Starting Weight - 84kg
                10 weeks later - 87.2kg

Summary after 10 weeks completed

Weight +3.2kg

Waist -3.5cm

Arms +4cm

Chest +1.5cm

Legs +2cm

I hope you get a big smile when you read this mate
                Last edited by hrvtska; 03-08-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Team Hrvtska special running this week only...ends 11.59pm Sunday 11th of August.

Initial consultation *value of $150* slashed to all that join up.

PM me for more any enquiries.

Comment

Mick1984 The big great white shark we all love. Currently into a cut after 9 months in a calorie surplus surpassing 6,500 calories.

Mick epitomises what Team Hrvtska is all about. He simply works really hard, eats his food, put his trust in myself and the process. Let's roll the tail of the tape over the last 9 months.

Starting Weight - 100kg
                    36 weeks later - 111.1kg

Summary after 10 weeks completed

Weight +11.5kg

Waist +2cm

Arms +4.5cm

Chest +8cm

Legs +5cm

Now for the shock factor. Our goal was to bring up his chest and arms and now chest and back.
                    Last edited by hrvtska; 06-08-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

Solid asf!! Well done fellas very impressive results

Comment

Crazy changes from big mick there!! Good shit mate

Comment

Thanks boys! Really appreciate the kind words. Has been a great process so far. I feel that I'm just at the start of my journey with hrvtska . I know to some it may seem like I have been working with him for a long time but in the grand scheme of things it is actually a really small ampunt of time considering the changes I have seen.

I feel like at the 6-7 month period is when things really start to work. We cpuld both see what my body reacted to best and made it shift. We are still figuring things out together as we continue to work together.

Now bring on the next year! Thanks hrvtska .

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post
                              Thanks boys! Really appreciate the kind words. Has been a great process so far. I feel that I'm just at the start of my journey with hrvtska . I know to some it may seem like I have been working with him for a long time but in the grand scheme of things it is actually a really small ampunt of time considering the changes I have seen.

I feel like at the 6-7 month period is when things really start to work. We cpuld both see what my body reacted to best and made it shift. We are still figuring things out together as we continue to work together.

Now bring on the next year! Thanks hrvtska .
                              Absolute unit mate, you have gotten some conditioning in there too compared to a previous picture ive seen of you.

Comment

Team Hrvtska client: “Dunstone” trusting the process and morphing in a borderline ape. 20 weeks between pictures. Very proud coach mate

Comment

Working...
                                X