Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offering Ongoing Nutritional Guidance and Programming *Limited Spots Available*

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Team Hrvtska Client Sumblesgc Recomping in progress. Only been 3 weeks but some Human freak results coming his way.

    The tail of the tape over a 3 week period.


    Starting Weight - 83.7kg

    10 weeks later - 83kg


    Summary after 3 weeks completed

    Weight -700g

    Waist -2.5cm

    Arms +0.5cm

    Chest +4cm

    Legs +3cm

    Keep that momentum going mate. Keep trusting the process and you will prosper
    Last edited by hrvtska; 28-08-2019, 07:11 PM.

    Comment


      Congratz on the website brother very impressive

      Comment


        Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
        Team Hrvtska Client Sumblesgc Recomping in progress. Only been 3 weeks but some Human freak results coming his way.

        The tail of the tape over a 3 week period.


        Starting Weight - 83.7kg

        10 weeks later - 83kg


        Summary after 6 weeks completed

        Weight -700g

        Waist -2.5cm

        Arms +0.5cm

        Chest +4cm

        Legs +3cm

        Keep that momentum going mate. Keep trusting the process and you will prosper
        Well done. Those chesticles growing fast asf

        Comment


          Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
          Congratz on the website brother very impressive
          Thanks brother

          Comment


            12 CM LOST AROUND THE WAIST AND 4.5KG


            Deeznuts


            Starting Weight 113.2

            Measurements

            Waist 106cm

            Chest 124cm

            Quad 69cm

            Arm 39cm




            Week 1 - 110.3

            Measurements

            Waist 97cm

            Chest 123cm

            Quad 67cm

            Arm 40cm




            Week 2 - 108.7

            Measurements

            Waist 94cm

            Chest 122cm

            Quad 67cm

            Arm 40cm


            PM me for details on joining the team....

            Comment


              Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
              12 CM LOST AROUND THE WAIST AND 4.5KG


              Deeznuts


              Starting Weight 113.2

              Measurements

              Waist 106cm

              Chest 124cm

              Quad 69cm

              Arm 39cm




              Week 1 - 110.3

              Measurements

              Waist 97cm

              Chest 123cm

              Quad 67cm

              Arm 40cm




              Week 2 - 108.7

              Measurements

              Waist 94cm

              Chest 122cm

              Quad 67cm

              Arm 40cm


              PM me for details on joining the team....
              DEEZNUTShrvtska great work guys killa results. Love the LVL beam for the bed hahaha

              Comment


                Originally posted by Big Block View Post
                DEEZNUTShrvtska great work guys killa results. Love the LVL beam for the bed hahaha
                Thanks brother. Yeah broke too many shit quality furniture shop ones ????

                Comment


                  Team Hrvtska SALE!!!

                  With the opening of our website we have decided to hold a sale that coincides with our sale offer on instagram. *Sale will end the 27/09/18*
                  https://www.instagram.com/team_hrvtska/

                  SO WHAT DO YOU GET FOR $200 per month
                  *Dietary Changes (Meal plan made from scratch and reviewed weekly for 4 weeks) + Programming (4 weeks)
                  *20 workout sessions programmed over 4 weeks
                  *35-45 meals planned out. Depends how many meals you would like to eat per day. Meal plans are customised to meet your needs


                  Too take us up on our offer go to https://teamhrvtska.com/shop/
                  Select the monthly rate of $200. Shortly after confirmation of payment we will get in contact with you.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    So I am in about week 5 of mybcut with team hrvtska

                    He might be able to correct me here but I am on about 4500-5000 cals at the moment and starving. Have dropped about 7kgs so far. Looking much leaner abs are really starting to come through nicely.

                    It's amazing to me how I can cut on such high calories. Truly shows that the man knows his stuff. I talk to guys cutting on half that amout of calories that don't look great at all.

                    Supps are 250mg of test and 300mg of mast a week. So nothing crazy at all. Will post some photos at the end for you guys.

                    Thanks heaps mate.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post
                      So I am in about week 5 of mybcut with team hrvtska

                      He might be able to correct me here but I am on about 4500-5000 cals at the moment and starving. Have dropped about 7kgs so far. Looking much leaner abs are really starting to come through nicely.

                      It's amazing to me how I can cut on such high calories. Truly shows that the man knows his stuff. I talk to guys cutting on half that amout of calories that don't look great at all.

                      Supps are 250mg of test and 300mg of mast a week. So nothing crazy at all. Will post some photos at the end for you guys.

                      Thanks heaps mate.
                      Mate your memory is as good as mine. Let's go with 5 weeks. You're currently on 5000 cals pulled from 7000. Absolute epitome of human freak, especially in the flesh
                      Pictures of Mick don't do justice at all he is a mountain of a man. Proud of you mate. Lots of work to be done yet....

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X