End of cycle bloodwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of cycle bloodwork

Hey lads, planned on finishing up my blast in 2 weeks.

Pissed off about the growth results. Pinned 10iu 2hrs before of “pharma grade” pens I got from a mate. I’m going to go shove the pen in his eye tonight.

Current body weight 98.8kgs 10-11% bf

currently on 100mg prop ED
    100mg primo e ED
    100mg Mast e ED
    5iu growth

Had a read online about the numbers but any advice would be greatly appreciated. First time going through private blood tests and not the doctor.

Liver is looking a bit cooked so I know it’s time to go back down to TRT for a while.

Anything else Im missing that I should be concerned about?

I don't see anything too concerning bro. Don't stress too much about cholesterol, it has to be chronically shit for years to actually proper fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Markus View Post
      I don't see anything too concerning bro. Don't stress too much about cholesterol, it has to be chronically shit for years to actually proper fuck you.
      Cheers brother,
      I wasn’t sure if my understanding of the numbers was wrong, I thought I’d be completely cooked after the cycle I just ran lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eightballer View Post

Cheers brother,
        I wasn’t sure if my understanding of the numbers was wrong, I thought I’d be completely cooked after the cycle I just ran lol
        Sure, it's not optimal, certainly have a break. But the human body is extremely resilient.

I think a lot of us in this scene really stress too much about this stuff. Think about how many alcoholics live into their 60's or 70's. Every second fat fuck at my work is downing 6 schooners after their KFC on the way home from work every day. Our lifestyle is healthy, even with gear, compared to general population.

It's good to keep an eye on this stuff. But unless you're being a total maniac - you'll be sweet with B&C.

Comment

Cholesterol is abit high but I’ve had mine twice that and it quickly came back into range when I stopped being a fucking pig with the food(heavy offseason I was eating to much trans/sat fats).

liver values are actually fine, GGT is still very low so that indicates liver health is actually fine.

ast/alt is probably raised due to eating shit food which would also explain the cholesterol.

my natural igf is twice that number so yeah those pens are rubbish.

if the gains are still coming fast I would tidy up the diet abit and keep pushing the weight(maybe add in some NAC/Tudca), if they have slowed then yeah end the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidechick View Post
            Cholesterol is abit high but I’ve had mine twice that and it quickly came back into range when I stopped being a fucking pig with the food(heavy offseason I was eating to much trans/sat fats).

liver values are actually fine, GGT is still very low so that indicates liver health is actually fine.

ast/alt is probably raised due to eating shit food which would also explain the cholesterol.

my natural igf is twice that number so yeah those pens are rubbish.

if the gains are still coming fast I would tidy up the diet abit and keep pushing the weight(maybe add in some NAC/Tudca), if they have slowed then yeah end the cycle.
            Cheers brother appreciate the advice.

Comment

Working...
            X