Lipoprotein A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lipoprotein A

Anyone know if AAS (or any compounds in particular) have a negative effect on Lipoprotein a, specifically?
    Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Bohdi. Ive copied this from a reputable medical site:
    As the level of Lp(a) is genetically determined it is usually not lowered by lifestyle changes e.g. diet and exercise. There are currently no medications that will reduce Lp(a) significantly. Your level of Lp(a) remains virtually constant throughout your life.

I would assume as a genetic issue, it wouldn't be influenced, or elevated by external drug use. Dont quote me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Imed View Post
      Bohdi. Ive copied this from a reputable medical site:
      As the level of Lp(a) is genetically determined it is usually not lowered by lifestyle changes e.g. diet and exercise. There are currently no medications that will reduce Lp(a) significantly. Your level of Lp(a) remains virtually constant throughout your life.

I would assume as a genetic issue, it wouldn't be influenced, or elevated by external drug use. Dont quote me though.
      I was hoping you'd pop in for this. I'm sitting spot on 30. I hope that's wrong lol. Sounds right though. I'll post back in in 3 months after retest. Going to try medateranian/low carb/keto diet. (Basicly which ever one i can stick wwith
      Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Working...
      X