Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beard growth AAS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Beard growth AAS

    Some of you know I’m a softcock when it comes to hair, which has led me to avoid many compounds. Not anymore - after a few years of fin, min, and ru58841 abuse I decided to shave it and it actually looks fuckin sick. Someone suggested to me tho that a beard would look even better.

    Question is, has anyone managed to get decent beard growth with gear? Surely the real androgenic stuff like tren would help? I don’t have pathetic whiskers but it isn’t real thick and doesn’t cover my whole face so would like to try thicken it. Anyone noticed growth from any particular compounds? Cheers.
    and yeah ill probs put minox on my face but it isn’t that effective.

    #2
    I could never get a proper beard for years. Always grew in patches. A couple of tren cycles and it filled right in

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Psilocybin View Post
      Some of you know I’m a softcock when it comes to hair, which has led me to avoid many compounds. Not anymore - after a few years of fin, min, and ru58841 abuse I decided to shave it and it actually looks fuckin sick. Someone suggested to me tho that a beard would look even better.

      Question is, has anyone managed to get decent beard growth with gear? Surely the real androgenic stuff like tren would help? I don’t have pathetic whiskers but it isn’t real thick and doesn’t cover my whole face so would like to try thicken it. Anyone noticed growth from any particular compounds? Cheers.
      and yeah ill probs put minox on my face but it isn’t that effective.
      Longevity Leo on you tube reckons his beard got thicker when he cycled tren hex,and he's middle eastern usually have thick facial hair as it is,or Derek,mpmd has a video on beard growth protocol,was helping KSI grow a beard,hope that spears you in the right direction.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Psilocybin View Post
        Some of you know I’m a softcock when it comes to hair, which has led me to avoid many compounds. Not anymore - after a few years of fin, min, and ru58841 abuse I decided to shave it and it actually looks fuckin sick. Someone suggested to me tho that a beard would look even better.

        Question is, has anyone managed to get decent beard growth with gear? Surely the real androgenic stuff like tren would help? I don’t have pathetic whiskers but it isn’t real thick and doesn’t cover my whole face so would like to try thicken it. Anyone noticed growth from any particular compounds? Cheers.
        and yeah ill probs put minox on my face but it isn’t that effective.
        Yeah tren will put hairs on ya

        Comment


          #5
          Masteron...test...grew hair on back and odd ones on shoulders...I don't suffer mpd tho...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
            Masteron...test...grew hair on back and odd ones on shoulders...I don't suffer mpd tho...
            Yeah 100% last cycle was with mast n tren,never was hairy but put some on my abdomen n same,odd one here n there on shoulders,n slight hair growth on chest,not heaps but enough to drop the tren from any future cycles,not needed anyways these days what's mpd?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Voodoojuice View Post

              Yeah 100% last cycle was with mast n tren,never was hairy but put some on my abdomen n same,odd one here n there on shoulders,n slight hair growth on chest,not heaps but enough to drop the tren from any future cycles,not needed anyways these days what's mpd?
              Male pattern baldness... my old man is bald on top.. not me tho follow after mums parents

              Comment


                #8
                I’m Asian don’t grow beards but since using AAS been getting stubbles here and there looks chat as fuck

                asshole hair grew longer too

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Digger217 View Post
                  I’m Asian don’t grow beards but since using AAS been getting stubbles here and there looks chat as fuck

                  asshole hair grew longer too
                  Yuck cunt my shit gets caught in a net if I don’t trim the crack I don’t need anymore down there, you notice any compounds in particular got the whiskers growing or has all been over the long term? Mast tren n test seems to be general consensus.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Might be worth chucking proviron in the mix as dht is predominantly responsible for male hair growth.

                    I guess mast is almost dht but proviron is dht.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Psilocybin, I stumbled upon this today thought it might be helpfull on your beard quest man.

                      https://www.beardbrand.com/blogs/urb...nd-hair-growth

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by blindfreddy View Post
                        Psilocybin, I stumbled upon this today thought it might be helpfull on your beard quest man.

                        https://www.beardbrand.com/blogs/urb...nd-hair-growth
                        Thanks bro. I guess run test as high as I can and definitely don’t use finasteride hahah. It obviously doesn’t mention non-bio identical hormones but I assume mast and proviron etc would be just as or more effective. Maybe DHT cream straight onto the face?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Psilocybin View Post

                          Thanks bro. I guess run test as high as I can and definitely don’t use finasteride hahah. It obviously doesn’t mention non-bio identical hormones but I assume mast and proviron etc would be just as or more effective. Maybe DHT cream straight onto the face?
                          Sounds like a decent plan, whether the dht derivitives will work as well as actual dht is probably down to how your body reacts, we all react in our own individual ways, the only way to know for sure is to experiment.
                          Interested to know your results man.


                          Comment


                            #14
                            You're still young bro, give it time. When I was in highschool there were manchilds with full facial hear and I was growing nothing. I could barely grow anything until early twenties. Mid twenties it thickened but not even all over. Only in my mid to late twenties could I grow good, even, symmetrical, and thick facial hair, and this was before I ever started using AAS. Although, I still can't grow a viking beard like some guys can, doubt I will ever be able to. The AAS just makes it grow quicker and thicker, it didn't really fill in anymore than it was already filled in. Most early twenties guys at my uni can barely grow any facial hair whatsoever and they are natural. Keep using gear, be patient, and it'll grow mate I promise you.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Middle eastern here .
                              I was born with a beard .
                              i just follow my mums advice and do what she does .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X