Maccas straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigar View Post

I've done that and also had that tune stuck down my dick hole and had smoke blown down .
    that's nothing though.
    I injected meth into my dick once aswell .
    No fucken idea why I decided it would be a good idea but let me tell you now ...... it fucken hurt like you would my believe.
    It burn and my dick went numb and had a big purple welt .still masturbated like a mad man in the car park though
    Never injected it but did do the smoke in dick hole but what was even better was pushing a mad shard down into it. Talking about getting blood to your cock. While topping up 3cc of ghb at a time. I started to have a shower n before I knew it I woke up upside down like imagine trying to suck your self off position In a square little glass shower and there r 3 things I know for sure. One . I was home alone and 2 . I felt ashamed and violated like I’d been raped and 3 I tried it again the very next day.

Comment

And obviously used the ghb as lube all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Yeah even if it makes you shit piss hahaha...the good old days don't seem so good anymore
        If it makes u shit piss it’s ok. U gotta think twice if u start pissing shit. Lol. And the good
        old days still r good but it’s like going from being a young race car driver to a fucken 75 year old on a motorised scooter. It’s just a slower rush, one that u r in no hurry for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post

If it makes u shit piss it’s ok. U gotta think twice if u start pissing shit. Lol. And the good
          old days still r good but it’s like going from being a young race car driver to a fucken 75 year old on a motorised scooter. It’s just a slower rush, one that u r in no hurry for.
          What about the weird shit that happens wandering around at night.
          all the weird people come out .

Honestly though , it's a phase I went through , thank fuck it was only occasional binges and I hope I never make the mistake of fooling with that stuff again .
          It's a very big gamble to take .
          So many lives ruined.
          I could have very easily ended up another ruined life .
          I had my fun but there was a price to pay.
          My ass hole still hurts just thinking about it

Comment

What about the weird shit that happens wandering around at night.
            all the weird people come out .

Honestly though , it's a phase I went through , thank fuck it was only occasional binges and I hope I never make the mistake of fooling with that stuff again .
            It's a very big gamble to take .
            So many lives ruined.
            I could have very easily ended up another ruined life .
            I had my fun but there was a price to pay.
            My ass hole still hurts just thinking about it
            I might of been one of those weird cunts bro. Lol. But like u said thank fuck we got out. And totally agree with everything else u said bro.

Comment

You cunts nearly make me feel kinda normal... nearly

Comment

I imagine this change by maccas has broken a few hearts and left some lost. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                  You cunts nearly make me feel kinda normal... nearly
                  What's normal though ?

Comment

What's normal though ?
                    Normal these days or normal in general ?

Normal back in our days was to tape a boys dick his stomach roll her over and fuck her ass
                    that's if you could be bothered with the tape

Normal these days some severely fucked up shit i apparently women can vote now

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                      Once upon a time i use to use macca straws to snort coke. Is that possible with the carboard ones or does it stick to the inside?
                      Snap off a car aerial, the old school metal ones, push all the sections out and you have a nice selection of straws to choose from depending on your preferred thickness

Comment

Working...
                      X