Maccas straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maccas straws

Once upon a time i use to use macca straws to snort coke. Is that possible with the carboard ones or does it stick to the inside?

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
    Once upon a time i use to use macca straws to snort coke. Is that possible with the carboard ones or does it stick to the inside?
    Sticks to the inside and ends brother unless you one use them only. not that I know but it fucking does ok take the lords word
    thy shall be used one time only or one will waste thy gear

Comment

Thought as much haha. Ill stick to mainlining tren

Comment

Ask for a bit of paper roll snort lol. Then peg ur straw at the workers due to the tren

Comment

It was more than once upon a time when I was a methhead for 14 years straight And tried it every Witch way but main line it i used to stick a hose within the chosen girls asshole and or pussy then would jetty and cook the crap out of that ice within that pipe while taking a big puff to fill my lungs and then blow it into that hose filling that hoes insides with sacred cloud, like a smoke enema, then pull the hose out of the But hole and then while pounding it the room would fill up with the most beautiful clouds n some times even smoke rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post
            Ask for a bit of paper roll snort lol. Then peg ur straw at the workers due to the tren
            The lazy fuckers deserve it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post
              It was more than once upon a time when I was a methhead for 14 years straight And tried it every Witch way but main line it i used to stick a hose within the chosen girls asshole and or pussy then would jetty and cook the crap out of that ice within that pipe while taking a big puff to fill my lungs and then blow it into that hose filling that hoes insides with sacred cloud, like a smoke enema, then pull the hose out of the But hole and then while pounding it the room would fill up with the most beautiful clouds n some times even smoke rings.
              Thats so beautiful... a tear just rolled down my cheek

Comment

Hahaha.... you can't evenmake that shit up...wild times I bet

Comment

Brothers if u smoke crack for long enough u have a hard time trying to make shit up nor do u need too. You simply tell people about a day that u thought was just n other day in your life during that chapter and they either laugh or wait till u r gone and say how full of shit you must be.

Comment

Brothers if u smoke crack for long enough u have a hard time trying to make shit up nor do u need too. You simply tell people about a day that u thought was just n other day in your life during that chapter and they either laugh or wait till u r gone and say how full of shit you must be.
                    Ever used a crack water pipe and drank the water... hahaha

Comment

I have done every single thing u can think of when it comes to the cold stuff bro, things that only a mind that has had no sleep for 6 nights and entering the 7th day could think of. (even from start to finish) BUT from some of the things iv read that u or some of the other boys write up here I’m sure one of the great minds within our community would of come up with something I could of missed.

Comment

I have done every single thing u can think of when it comes to the cold stuff bro, things that only a mind that has had no sleep for 6 nights and entering the 7th day could think of. (even from start to finish) BUT from some of the things iv read that u or some of the other boys write up here I’m sure one of the great minds within our community would of come up with something I could of missed.
                        Did you call me ?

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Ever used a crack water pipe and drank the water... hahaha
                          Man that water is potent

Comment

I've done that and also had that tune stuck down my dick hole and had smoke blown down .
                            that's nothing though.
                            I injected meth into my dick once aswell .
                            No fucken idea why I decided it would be a good idea but let me tell you now ...... it fucken hurt like you would my believe.
                            It burn and my dick went numb and had a big purple welt .still masturbated like a mad man in the car park though

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

Man that water is potent
                              Yeah even if it makes you shit piss hahaha...the good old days don't seem so good anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X