Dallas McCarvers Death Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas McCarvers Death Cycle

I thought i was having a stroke watching the insane fucking anounts, what a fucking clown if this is in fact correct, serves him right the fuckwit

HGH 22iu per day
    Short acting insulin 25iu each meal
    Long acting slin 100iu per day
    IGF-1 Pharma Grade 15mg per training day
    Anadrol 300-400mg per day
    EPO 7200iu per day
    Halo 40mg per day
    Masteron 700mg per day
    T3 755mcg per day
    NPP 1000mg per week
    Primo 1000mg per week
    Winstrol 100mg per day
    Nolvadex 400mg per day
    Tren hex 1000mg per week
    Tren ace 1400mg per week
    Test suspension 1400mg per week
    Sustanon 1250mg per week
    Equipoise 1200mg per week
    Proviron 150mg per day
    TUDCA (he seriously bothered to use it like it would protect his organs)
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-01-2021, 05:13 PM.

Surely this can't be true, this is absolute madness in all honesty.
    Even 300mg a day of anadrol is insane let alone stacking it with 40mg of halo.

Comment

Originally posted by SRLKLA View Post
      Seen it on youtube, didnt realise it was the rockspider Dr Tony Huge vid til during it lol, luckily he never spoke so it was ok, just turn your volume down when they tell you how great and his supplements are, you know the sarms are as good as steroids and test boosters work lol

Comment

Whoa thats insane, talk about pin cushion

Comment

I've heard he wasn't running that all at once. Was swaping orals and oils every few weeks throughout the prep.

The EPO is fucking stupid. EPO seems too risky but obviously theres guys out there that will risk it all.

Comment

Those are rookie numbers... gotta pump those bad boys up lmao

Comment

He was using UPL so we all know it had derr active ingredient

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
                Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
                  Must've been the aged tren that did him in

Comment

wow.

he really took "whatever it takes" to the next level

Comment

Originally posted by SRLKLA View Post
                      That was my first thought. Then I saw the EPO. That EPO with the EQ etc. His RBC would be through the fucking roof. Blood would be like jelly.
                      And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                        I thought i was having a stroke watching the insane fucking anounts, what a fucking clown if this is in fact correct, serves him right the fuckwit

HGH 22iu per day
                        Short acting insulin 25iu each meal
                        Long acting slin 100iu per day
                        IGF-1 Pharma Grade 15mg per training day
                        Anadrol 300-400mg per day
                        EPO 7200iu per day
                        Halo 40mg per day
                        Masteron 700mg per day
                        T3 755mcg per day
                        NPP 1000mg per week
                        Primo 1000mg per week
                        Winstrol 100mg per day
                        Nolvadex 400mg per day
                        Tren hex 1000mg per week
                        Tren ace 1400mg per week
                        Test suspension 1400mg per week
                        Sustanon 1250mg per week
                        Equipoise 1200mg per week
                        Proviron 150mg per day
                        TUDCA (he seriously bothered to use it like it would protect his organs)
                        Gonzo Hi mate how are you??

Is this the list they found in his possession after he passed that Chad Nichols spoke about online?

Comment

Originally posted by hustlerlabsrep View Post

Gonzo Hi mate how are you??

Is this the list they found in his possession after he passed that Chad Nichols spoke about online?
                          I didnt hear that mentioned bro so cant say if it was or not

Comment

All good brother.. The vid I watched online was a little bit after the autopsy etc of course, and Chad was questioned on such a shopping list. Apparently there was a list very much like you displayed, but it didn't have doses on it, and was exactly that... A shopping list. A list of compounds for a few people to have not just one...

However...

We all know what the internet is like, someone may have copied that list and wacked Insane doses next to it...

The poor bugger did have a undiagnosed heart issue, amoungst other things, he had more Calcium in his arteries etc than a bottle of CLR !!

What a massive waste of a talent he was.. Good reminder lads.. YOU ARE NOT bullet proof. Get checked out thourghly by your Dr. If he won't help, someone on here may know a place that will help you.

Stay healthy gents. Without your health you have nothing !!!

Regards.

HLR.

Comment

Originally posted by hustlerlabsrep View Post
                              All good brother.. The vid I watched online was a little bit after the autopsy etc of course, and Chad was questioned on such a shopping list. Apparently there was a list very much like you displayed, but it didn't have doses on it, and was exactly that... A shopping list. A list of compounds for a few people to have not just one...

However...

We all know what the internet is like, someone may have copied that list and wacked Insane doses next to it...

The poor bugger did have a undiagnosed heart issue, amoungst other things, he had more Calcium in his arteries etc than a bottle of CLR !!

What a massive waste of a talent he was.. Good reminder lads.. YOU ARE NOT bullet proof. Get checked out thourghly by your Dr. If he won't help, someone on here may know a place that will help you.

Stay healthy gents. Without your health you have nothing !!!

Regards.

HLR.
                              Yep great advice im about to go down get my fasted bloods done now as I stay on most of the year I like to get bloods done every 3-4 months and an ultrasound on the insides every 12 months

Comment

Working...
                              X