Just a reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder

Just a heads up and a reminder to you guys... and I'm sure most of us are fully aware but for any you guys who don't this is a friendly reminder...if choose to acquire any services of unappoved sources of this forum... that it iwill be at your own risk...

This is true

Comment

Be aware that any private messages from New members and there has been 2 I'm now aware of going by the name of HGH and AlphaPharma are messaging HoG brotherhood members
      trying to potentially scam them this backdoor behind the scenes bullshit that won't be tolerated.

Comment

If anyone messages me it's dick and gerbil to you too, ya scamming cunts..Stick with the sponsors and ya cant go wrong bros

Comment

Any of you guys tried upl? They have fantastic specials at 3am every morning
          make sure to buy the vintage tren

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
            Be aware that any private messages from New members and there has been 2 I'm now aware of going by the name of HGH and AlphaPharma are messaging HoG brotherhood members
            trying to potentially scam them this backdoor behind the scenes bullshit that won't be tolerated.

you had me at backdoor and shit.

tell me more

Comment

But i love back door action. Is there beads involved

Comment

They msgd me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by muscles View Post

you had me at backdoor and shit.

tell me more
                  It's the type of backdoor stuff that doesn't have the common decency to give you a lube or a reach around...

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

But i love back door action. Is there beads involved
                    Ten foot anal beads... pulled out like starting a chainsaw tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
                      Any of you guys tried upl? They have fantastic specials at 3am every morning
                      make sure to buy the vintage tren
                      The burnt tren colour with dat dere active ingredient is the ducks nuts... rumour has it it's brewed from aged Macca's french fries oils for additional crunch..

Comment

The burnt tren colour with dat dere active ingredient is the ducks nuts... rumour has it it's brewed from aged Macca's french fries oils for additional crunch..
                        The tren seeds are grown and picked exclusively by male unics and the oils of the trenbolone tree is extracted by no more or less than 47 virgin's
                        then they are preserved for not a day less than 16yrs then blessed by a priest before being uncorked and bottled by a team of pharmaceutical lecturers at upl at exactly 3am every morning during a blood moon

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

The tren seeds are grown and picked exclusively by male unics and the oils of the trenbolone tree is extracted by no more or less than 47 virgin's
                          then they are preserved for not a day less than 16yrs then blessed by a priest before being uncorked and bottled by a team of pharmaceutical lecturers at upl at exactly 3am every morning during a blood moon
                          Do they still sacrifice the virgin's after the brewing?

Comment

That alphapharma bloke sent me price list, long story short he will sell test250 at $5.50 a ml for a litre and then today he sent me a msg saying test is $500 for ten 10ml vials. What a fucken tool. Its cheaper to buy em individually bottled then in a single big ass 1lt bottle. Anyways best of luck to them. I hope business booms.
                            I think he has 69iu kits of Gerbiltropin best used as suppositorys. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post
                              That alphapharma bloke sent me price list, long story short he will sell test250 at $5.50 a ml for a litre and then today he sent me a msg saying test is $500 for ten 10ml vials. What a fucken tool. Its cheaper to buy em individually bottled then in a single big ass 1lt bottle. Anyways best of luck to them. I hope business booms.
                              I think he has 69iu kits of Gerbiltropin best used as suppositorys. Haha.
                              The fuckn gall of these guys... trying to undermine the established sponsers and members...and Alpha pharma fuck me if the name is the biggest give away lol mose well just call them selfs scammer oils...

Comment

Working...
                              X