Clear All

• Louey
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up I got a message from HGH asking for my wikr

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

Fuck the virgins, I want proper sluts that love hard anal.
    man I ll even take a hot tranny
    My Falcon has a hot tranny...filled it up with tranny fluid and was leaking out from the bottom seal...

Leave a comment:

• Analgaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

After they smoke meth to cleanse the spirit all the virgin's are sacrificed to God of tren
    Fuck the virgins, I want proper sluts that love hard anal.
    man I ll even take a hot tranny

Leave a comment:

• Georgepell
    replied
    Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Do they still sacrifice the virgin's after the brewing?
    After they smoke meth to cleanse the spirit all the virgin's are sacrificed to God of tren

Leave a comment:

• Bulking Whippet
    replied
    Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post
    That alphapharma bloke sent me price list, long story short he will sell test250 at $5.50 a ml for a litre and then today he sent me a msg saying test is $500 for ten 10ml vials. What a fucken tool. Its cheaper to buy em individually bottled then in a single big ass 1lt bottle. Anyways best of luck to them. I hope business booms.
    I think he has 69iu kits of Gerbiltropin best used as suppositorys. Haha.
    Gerbiltropin- pmsl fucking classic Haha

Leave a comment:

• Analgaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Says a lot about a bloke that’d fuck you in the ass snd not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around
    Woukdnt trust them. Reach around are a must plus rim jobs

Leave a comment:

• Trigger
    replied

It's the type of backdoor stuff that doesn't have the common decency to give you a lube or a reach around...
    Says a lot about a bloke that’d fuck you in the ass snd not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around

Leave a comment:

• Pands1619
    replied
    They might also sell
    cumadrol50
    dianablow10 and
    clenbutaTroll.

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Pands1619 View Post
    That alphapharma bloke sent me price list, long story short he will sell test250 at $5.50 a ml for a litre and then today he sent me a msg saying test is $500 for ten 10ml vials. What a fucken tool. Its cheaper to buy em individually bottled then in a single big ass 1lt bottle. Anyways best of luck to them. I hope business booms.
    The fuckn gall of these guys... trying to undermine the established sponsers and members...and Alpha pharma fuck me if the name is the biggest give away lol mose well just call them selfs scammer oils...

Leave a comment:

• Pands1619
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied

The tren seeds are grown and picked exclusively by male unics and the oils of the trenbolone tree is extracted by no more or less than 47 virgin's
    then they are preserved for not a day less than 16yrs then blessed by a priest before being uncorked and bottled by a team of pharmaceutical lecturers at upl at exactly 3am every morning during a blood moon
    Do they still sacrifice the virgin's after the brewing?

Leave a comment:

• Georgepell
    replied

The burnt tren colour with dat dere active ingredient is the ducks nuts... rumour has it it's brewed from aged Macca's french fries oils for additional crunch..
    The tren seeds are grown and picked exclusively by male unics and the oils of the trenbolone tree is extracted by no more or less than 47 virgin's
    then they are preserved for not a day less than 16yrs then blessed by a priest before being uncorked and bottled by a team of pharmaceutical lecturers at upl at exactly 3am every morning during a blood moon

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Any of you guys tried upl? They have fantastic specials at 3am every morning
    make sure to buy the vintage tren
    The burnt tren colour with dat dere active ingredient is the ducks nuts... rumour has it it's brewed from aged Macca's french fries oils for additional crunch..

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

But i love back door action. Is there beads involved
    Ten foot anal beads... pulled out like starting a chainsaw tho...

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by muscles View Post

you had me at backdoor and shit.

tell me more
    It's the type of backdoor stuff that doesn't have the common decency to give you a lube or a reach around...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X