Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primo ace up for grabs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Primo ace up for grabs

    I have 7 vials of primo ace up for grabs.

    3 x tnt labs
    4 x iron foundry

    unfortunately i can't use this compound as it absolutely cripples me. However if any of you crazy cunts wants it, then post up an interesting story. Can be anything. I want to hear the wierd, the funny and the fucked up

    The story i deem the best can have the lot. Postage will be included

    A winner will be announced a week from today

    #2
    I got some hooker stories because that’s pretty much all I do. I caught tinea out the showers just the other day and a few months back got punched by a hooker. I decided to really give it to her from behind but apparently she couldn’t take cock like a true pro and jumped forward and then turned around and punched me lol

    Comment


      #3
      Well that comp went well... Congratulations Trigger, I'll pm you bro

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Trigger View Post
        I got some hooker stories because that’s pretty much all I do. I caught tinea out the showers just the other day and a few months back got punched by a hooker. I decided to really give it to her from behind but apparently she couldn’t take cock like a true pro and jumped forward and then turned around and punched me lol
        need more of these stories coming

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by JDM View Post
          Well that comp went well... Congratulations Trigger, I'll pm you bro
          Fuck that was easy lol. I didn’t think I’d win. I feel like I should post up some more stories to earn my keep...

          Comment


            #6
            Alright so the other day I was feeling a little irritated by my ex. My son was at hers and I messaged him saying if he does a shit on her bed I’ll give him $100. He’s like I’ll get in trouble. I said blame the dog since they were dog sitting at the time. Hear nothing back for maybe 20 minutes then I just get a photo of a turd parked on the corner of her bed followed by you owe me $100. Well fuck me that was $100 well spent. I still laugh about it at least once a day. What a legend!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              Alright so the other day I was feeling a little irritated by my ex. My son was at hers and I messaged him saying if he does a shit on her bed I’ll give him $100. He’s like I’ll get in trouble. I said blame the dog since they were dog sitting at the time. Hear nothing back for maybe 20 minutes then I just get a photo of a turd parked on the corner of her bed followed by you owe me $100. Well fuck me that was $100 well spent. I still laugh about it at least once a day. What a legend!
              Hahaha That's funny as fuck bro

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by JDM View Post

                Hahaha That's funny as fuck bro
                Honestly I could not stop laughing. Still get a good laugh every time I think about it. He got away with it too, she didn’t even suspect my most excellent and lovely son

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                  Alright so the other day I was feeling a little irritated by my ex. My son was at hers and I messaged him saying if he does a shit on her bed I’ll give him $100. He’s like I’ll get in trouble. I said blame the dog since they were dog sitting at the time. Hear nothing back for maybe 20 minutes then I just get a photo of a turd parked on the corner of her bed followed by you owe me $100. Well fuck me that was $100 well spent. I still laugh about it at least once a day. What a legend!
                  Funniest thing I've heard all-day... needed that laugh... fuckn classic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

                    Funniest thing I've heard all-day... needed that laugh... fuckn classic
                    I can’t look at my lad and not laugh now, he thinks I’m fucked up

                    Comment


                      #11
                      He's not wrong.... but at the end of the day, he was the one that shit on his mums bed.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by marmoset View Post
                        He's not wrong.... but at the end of the day, he was the one that shit on his mums bed.
                        True enough lol, but what a legend he is

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Legend of a boy!!!!!

                          I was 15 and dating a 17 year old girl. Her Dad was this massive fucking toe truck driver and an abusive prick with anger issues. Mum was an orthidox Jewish woman. Did the sabbath every Saturday night with the head gear and everything. Mum already hated me because I wasn't Jewish. She used to curse me in yiddish and shit, would call me a Goyim (fucking whiteboy non jew) and say i dressed in shmattes (rags) lol. So, her parents are out to eat one night and she wants me to tie her to their bed (they had neck ties on each post) and fuck her with her mums big ass dildo. So, impressionable as I was... . So fast forward a few minutes, just felt the dildo push beck more and more, next thing i know she's pissed over my shoulder and across the room! I'd never seen or heard of squarting before! No shit, it was just then that her parents started coming through the gate. She's whisper yelling untie me as I'm grabbing my clothes and bolting our the door! Could hear her yelling you motherfucker!! Next time I saw her she said that she was lucky, her mum got there first. She was laying there, tied to their bed with piss everywhere and moms dildo laying between her legs. So, yah.. passover was pretty awkward after that, but the mum started being nice to me.
                          And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

                          Ani DiFranco

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Legend of a boy!!!!!

                            I was 15 and dating a 17 year old girl. Her Dad was this massive fucking toe truck driver and an abusive prick with anger issues. Mum was an orthidox Jewish woman. Did the sabbath every Saturday night with the head gear and everything. Mum already hated me because I wasn't Jewish. She used to curse me in yiddish and shit, would call me a Goyim (fucking whiteboy non jew) and say i dressed in shmattes (rags) lol. So, her parents are out to eat one night and she wants me to tie her to their bed (they had neck ties on each post) and fuck her with her mums big ass dildo. So, impressionable as I was... . So fast forward a few minutes, just felt the dildo push beck more and more, next thing i know she's pissed over my shoulder and across the room! I'd never seen or heard of squarting before! No shit, it was just then that her parents started coming through the gate. She's whisper yelling untie me as I'm grabbing my clothes and bolting our the door! Could hear her yelling you motherfucker!! Next time I saw her she said that she was lucky, her mum got there first. She was laying there, tied to their bed with piss everywhere and moms dildo laying between her legs. So, yah.. passover was pretty awkward after that, but the mum started being nice to me.
                            Outstanding! That is an awesome effort mate I gotta say. Maybe you shoulda wore a nazi uniform though maybe the mum would like that better than your rags lol

                            Or carved a swastika in mums dildo

                            Sometimes I wonder if I’m a horrible person....
                            Last edited by Trigger; 18-11-2020, 07:24 AM.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Trigger View Post

                              Outstanding! That is an awesome effort mate I gotta say. Maybe you shoulda wore a nazi uniform though maybe the mum would like that better than your rags lol

                              Or carved a swastika in mums dildo

                              Sometimes I wonder if I’m a horrible person....
                              Jesus fuck! Yah wonder?! Lmao.
                              And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

                              Ani DiFranco

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X