Pimples from waxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
    Google tea tree oil remedies for after waxing. Works really well. Try to avoid putting it straight on after waxing because you don't want to flood open pours with oil.
    I’ll have a look on the goggle machine see what comes up thanks for the tip. Pity tea tree oil stinks so bad but I’d put up with it for a day if it works. You reckon wait like a few hours or the next day?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

They didn’t recommend anything, just tortured me and took my money. I’ll ask next time see what they reckon cheers mate
      I would have asked for a happy ending hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

I would have asked for a happy ending hahaha
        She did look like an ideal giver of happy endings, might hit her up next time

Comment

She did look like an ideal giver of happy endings, might hit her up next time
          I'm tempted to visit the knockers... this drought is really getting me down but the idea of payment for sex is against my church of England upbringing

Comment

I'm tempted to visit the knockers... this drought is really getting me down but the idea of payment for sex is against my church of England upbringing
            Do it mate, it’s only a sin against ya wallet nothing else. Besides, you don’t pay for the sex you pay for her to leave afterwards so you don’t have to put up with their shit. Hookers are good for ya, my dr said so

Comment

Mmmmmm pussy pussy pussy...i'm shaving my sack.Or is it better to wax ya sack?

Comment

Do it mate, it’s only a sin against ya wallet nothing else. Besides, you don’t pay for the sex you pay for her to leave afterwards so you don’t have to put up with their shit. Hookers are good for ya, my dr said so
                Do you have to blow in a cumdom... that would feel like blowing in a balloon...backpresser or with a happy ending massage...

Comment

Do you have to blow in a cumdom... that would feel like blowing in a balloon...backpresser or with a happy ending massage...
                  Could just go a happy ending. Try get her in the eye, I think you get a discount if you get it in her eye. Otherwise some hookers do “natural” but from a health perspective probably not advisable but hey you could say that about lots of things. Only time I’ll go natty lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                    Mmmmmm pussy pussy pussy...i'm shaving my sack.Or is it better to wax ya sack?
                    I reckon it’d make me cry but let us know if you give it a whirl

Comment

I reckon it’d make me cry but let us know if you give it a whirl
                      Thinks I'll shave it then,poor lass was plucking pubes out bless her cotton socks

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post

Thinks I'll shave it then,poor lass was plucking pubes out bless her cotton socks
                        Manscape shaver? I've knicked myself with hair clips...we got a bleeder...!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X