Pimples from waxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimples from waxing

I’ve gotten my back and shoulders waxed a couple of times and both times for a week or so after get heaps of little pimples all over my shoulders mostly. Anyone know how to avoid this? I very rarely get pimples aside from this, never had this many that’s for sure

Exfoliate more before and after you wax.

Comment

Originally posted by nezzikS View Post
      Exfoliate more before and after you wax.
      At all would be more than current. Literally never done it. Do you recommend a product or like one of those things chicks have hangin in the shower or what’s the go?

Comment

Use the products the chicks at the wax place recommend, they work - some alcohol based skin thing pretty sure.

Comment

is it pimples or just little red swolen bumps.

If its bumps its usually hair follicles stuck under the skin when they start to re-grow. They are a pain in the ass (or shoulders in this case).

For some reason I dont get them when I do laser hair removal. Only waxing and shaving.

I was told to exfoliate the area.

Comment

It’s folliculitis

Comment

Does anyone wax their cornhole?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                Does anyone wax their cornhole?
                Next bird I get if I get one.. when I go down on her imma tongue her ass and say oops sorry wrong hole if she tries to push my head away lol

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Next bird I get if I get one.. when I go down on her imma tongue her ass and say oops sorry wrong hole if she tries to push my head away lol
                  You can tounge punch my fartbox any time you like I wont push you away

Comment

Google tea tree oil remedies for after waxing. Works really well. Try to avoid putting it straight on after waxing because you don't want to flood open pours with oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

You can tounge punch my fartbox any time you like I wont push you away
                      You are going to push towards his tongue knowing you haha

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

You are going to push towards his tongue knowing you haha
                        It's been a while since I've had an attractive man between my legs I wont be able to stop myself

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                          Use the products the chicks at the wax place recommend, they work - some alcohol based skin thing pretty sure.
                          They didn’t recommend anything, just tortured me and took my money. I’ll ask next time see what they reckon cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by marmoset View Post
                            is it pimples or just little red swolen bumps.

If its bumps its usually hair follicles stuck under the skin when they start to re-grow. They are a pain in the ass (or shoulders in this case).

For some reason I dont get them when I do laser hair removal. Only waxing and shaving.

I was told to exfoliate the area.
                            Both but definitely quite a few tiny pimples, they come up the next day and seem to last about a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

When not if, think positive. No means yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X