I hate gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

and that's why I go for the lady boys .. hot as fuck but they have the heart of a man

Comment

Plus you can reach around and pretend it went all the was through

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
        Im fuckin dying here.
        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
          And you can have sword fights...

Comment

O
            Originally posted by Superax View Post
            So just reading the first post and skimming quickly through the rest I would be asking a few questions and looking at this objectively. It’s good to vent and guys will listen, even post up some funny shit but it’s not going to help you much.

The hardest (or probably easiest) part of all this is being honest with yourself and asking yourself why she did what she did? What was it that you could have done better to keep her if that’s what you wanted??
            No offense bro but fuck you,and your dr phil shit...A 2 way street...2 make a team,I'm flying now and am very thankful this happened..A blessing in disguise...As long as my boy is safe I'm calm..peace out cunt yeeeeew

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
              O

No offense bro but fuck you,and your dr phil shit...A 2 way street...2 make a team,I'm flying now and am very thankful this happened..A blessing in disguise...As long as my boy is safe I'm calm..peace out cunt yeeeeew

Dr Phil needs some more fucking tren
              Upp the dose bro and give us a proper man answer

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

Dr Phil needs some more fucking tren
                Upp the dose bro and give us a proper man answer
                2 grams a week at least

Comment

Oh yeah,like ol times yeehaaa..i was walking through a field with butterflies,my hand on my dick,listening to jesus is alright by DC talk...Then ellen come from nowhere.

Comment

O

Nah we should all cut our balls off so our cunt missus can keep them in a jar

Comment

Trigger, mate I like you and I enjoy reading your posts but this my friend is where we clash. There is another very good thread over at the other forum about drug addiction where one of our quality members is suffering. Reading your replies it's clear they're based on pure emotions and you have a hard time accepting reality at times.

Bulking Whippet , you reached out to the community here with a serious problem just like our mate over on the other forum who is going through a horrible drug problem. So far the most objective and best advice you received has come from Phoenix in post #3.

1. If you're just looking to vent and for somebody to listen thats's fine but how is that going to help you in the long run? Perhaps make you feel better for a night or two? Great than what?? a lot of these replies are like listening to those people who sometimes throw out statements like "i'll support you" or "you have my full support". I mean get the fuck out of here, WTF does that really mean? It's nothing but "virtue signalling" and in the end you're not really helping anybody. It's like a mate who wants to swim 5km out to the ocean in the middle of winter and you say "mate i'll be there in my cosy jacket supporting you with a cup of warm coffee from the beach".

2. Than there are those that actually look for real solutions and objectively help you, ie Phoenix Post #3. So going back to the beach example a friend who would really want to help would perhaps check the weather, the conditions, hired a boat just in case something happened and so on. This is obviously far harder as it requires a lot of hard work for both parties, being honest with yourself, facing reality, admitting things to yourself and others that might be very difficult, perhaps accepting blame or part of it for things that might have been your fault. I've helped people in some pretty difficult situations over the years and at some point you have to be willing to face reality and be willing to tell the truth.

Human behaviour is not that hard to predict, we all react in more or less the same way and as i said on the other forum self-knowledge leads to the understanding of why people do the things they do. Nobody does anything for no reason or just for the hell of it. Nobody wakes up one day and think's its a good idea to shoot up a gram of ice daily or drink a bottle of vodka for the next 20 years or leave their partner of 10 years when there's a child. People find themselves in different situations as a result of their actions and again this all comes down to "self-knowledge" which is understanding your own pattern of behaviour and rectifying it. Now this is very very difficult for most people because it means admitting things to yourself, opening up all sorts of wounds and going into things that hurt you. Nobody wants to believe they're inadequate or a dud, the human body isn't programmed for that sort of pain.

Look times have changed, political correctness is rife, females can call themselves males and vice versa, they tell johnny at school it's "OK" if he wants to call himself "Jenny", feminism is rife, you no longer have to me an "M" or an "F" you can be called "IT" if you like now, new age sensitive guys are still somehow in. For the most part that's all bullshit because females will always gravitate to males that are strong and males that can take care of them and the situation they're in.

Females, biologically they are very different to us and that's reflective in the behaviours we display. This isn't up for debate, it is what it is. This is by no means at attack on women but firstly, don't ever let a woman lead!!!! They're not designed for it and it usually leads to disaster when women lead relationships. As a male you have to take control of the situation. Females themselves don't know what they want and it's up to you to take care of them. When a female tells you we should do something it basically means "i want you to take all responsibility and do it for me". As a male it's your job to take care of the household, your family and the situation.

So going back to your situation all you basically told us in a nutshell was that you were always a family man, some hippie cunt cuts in and within 3 months she was gone. Mate i'm sorry but I dont buy that, it's just not how life works. The mother of your child and partner of 10 years doesn't just wake up one day and leave like that. There's usually far more to it than that and it's something you're going to have to face at some stage. Clearly she was unhappy with something and that something might perhaps have been dragging on for months, maybe years only you know that.

Think of it this way, when you fail a university exam do you than go back and blame the teacher? No you do not, you go back and re-evaluate and see where and how you could have done better and improve for next time. Life isn't too much different to that. Your first few responses were very emotional and that's fine but now that you've calmed down so sit down, be honest with yourself and reflect on what went wrong and how you could perhaps do better next time. Blaming the other party for 100% of the problem will make you feel better but it wont help you down the track in your next relationship.

You have to ask yourself the difficult question of why she left? Was there something she was unhappy with? Was there something you were doing? Has something been happening for quite a while? Are you partly to blame for anything? Maybe she wanted out for years for whatever reason but stayed around because of the kid? Nobody knows any of this except you. Certainly not saying this was all your fault because none of us here could possibly know but it's up to you to work that out.

Bro this isn't intended to hurt or inflame you more in any way but at some point you need to see where you went wrong so you don't repeat these mistakes in the future. If you want I can also give you a generic and pointless emotional reply like "chin up brother, they're all just whores" but it's really of no benefit to you. The only advice I can give you is cut the emotions out, be a man and DO NOT react emotionally to anything because it's not going to do you any good and re-evaluate what went wrong so you don't repeat the same mistakes again. Fuck it sux bro, it's happened to a lot of us but the key is to "progress" and not "regress" backwards or be bitter, you have a child to consider in all this so think of him. Your son is now the most important in all this so no matter how hurt you are by her, he still needs a mother...

Comment

Trigger, mate I like you and I enjoy reading your posts but this my friend is where we clash. There is another very good thread over at the other forum about drug addiction where one of our quality members is suffering. Reading your replies it's clear they're based on pure emotions and you have a hard time accepting reality at times.

Bulking Whippet , you reached out to the community here with a serious problem just like our mate over on the other forum who is going through a horrible drug problem. So far the most objective and best advice you received has come from Phoenix in post #3.

1. If you're just looking to vent and for somebody to listen thats's fine but how is that going to help you in the long run? Perhaps make you feel better for a night or two? Great than what?? a lot of these replies are like listening to those people who sometimes throw out statements like "i'll support you" or "you have my full support". I mean get the fuck out of here, WTF does that really mean? It's nothing but "virtue signalling" and in the end you're not really helping anybody. It's like a mate who wants to swim 5km out to the ocean in the middle of winter and you say "mate i'll be there in my cosy jacket supporting you with a cup of warm coffee from the beach".

2. Than there are those that actually look for real solutions and objectively help you, ie Phoenix Post #3. So going back to the beach example a friend who would really want to help would perhaps check the weather, the conditions, hired a boat just in case something happened and so on. This is obviously far harder as it requires a lot of hard work for both parties, being honest with yourself, facing reality, admitting things to yourself and others that might be very difficult, perhaps accepting blame or part of it for things that might have been your fault. I've helped people in some pretty difficult situations over the years and at some point you have to be willing to face reality and be willing to tell the truth.

Human behaviour is not that hard to predict, we all react in more or less the same way and as i said on the other forum self-knowledge leads to the understanding of why people do the things they do. Nobody does anything for no reason or just for the hell of it. Nobody wakes up one day and think's its a good idea to shoot up a gram of ice daily or drink a bottle of vodka for the next 20 years or leave their partner of 10 years when there's a child. People find themselves in different situations as a result of their actions and again this all comes down to "self-knowledge" which is understanding your own pattern of behaviour and rectifying it. Now this is very very difficult for most people because it means admitting things to yourself, opening up all sorts of wounds and going into things that hurt you. Nobody wants to believe they're inadequate or a dud, the human body isn't programmed for that sort of pain.

Look times have changed, political correctness is rife, females can call themselves males and vice versa, they tell johnny at school it's "OK" if he wants to call himself "Jenny", feminism is rife, you no longer have to me an "M" or an "F" you can be called "IT" if you like now, new age sensitive guys are still somehow in. For the most part that's all bullshit because females will always gravitate to males that are strong and males that can take care of them and the situation they're in.

Females, biologically they are very different to us and that's reflective in the behaviours we display. This isn't up for debate, it is what it is. This is by no means at attack on women but firstly, don't ever let a woman lead!!!! They're not designed for it and it usually leads to disaster when women lead relationships. As a male you have to take control of the situation. Females themselves don't know what they want and it's up to you to take care of them. When a female tells you we should do something it basically means "i want you to take all responsibility and do it for me". As a male it's your job to take care of the household, your family and the situation.

So going back to your situation all you basically told us in a nutshell was that you were always a family man, some hippie cunt cuts in and within 3 months she was gone. Mate i'm sorry but I dont buy that, it's just not how life works. The mother of your child and partner of 10 years doesn't just wake up one day and leave like that. There's usually far more to it than that and it's something you're going to have to face at some stage. Clearly she was unhappy with something and that something might perhaps have been dragging on for months, maybe years only you know that.

Think of it this way, when you fail a university exam do you than go back and blame the teacher? No you do not, you go back and re-evaluate and see where and how you could have done better and improve for next time. Life isn't too much different to that. Your first few responses were very emotional and that's fine but now that you've calmed down so sit down, be honest with yourself and reflect on what went wrong and how you could perhaps do better next time. Blaming the other party for 100% of the problem will make you feel better but it wont help you down the track in your next relationship.

You have to ask yourself the difficult question of why she left? Was there something she was unhappy with? Was there something you were doing? Has something been happening for quite a while? Are you partly to blame for anything? Maybe she wanted out for years for whatever reason but stayed around because of the kid? Nobody knows any of this except you. Certainly not saying this was all your fault because none of us here could possibly know but it's up to you to work that out.

Bro this isn't intended to hurt or inflame you more in any way but at some point you need to see where you went wrong so you don't repeat these mistakes in the future. If you want I can also give you a generic and pointless emotional reply like "chin up brother, they're all just whores" but it's really of no benefit to you. The only advice I can give you is cut the emotions out, be a man and DO NOT react emotionally to anything because it's not going to do you any good and re-evaluate what went wrong so you don't repeat the same mistakes again. Fuck it sux bro, it's happened to a lot of us but the key is to "progress" and not "regress" backwards or be bitter, you have a child to consider in all this so think of him. Your son is now the most important in all this so no matter how hurt you are by her, he still needs a mother...
                        I am actually better than have been for a long time bud..I can breathe,i have not burnt his mother,its time to chill out..Im old school and have values,most don't...This is hog,not another forum...a little bit of a stoush is fun....Maybe i wanted out but hung in there dye to my values...this ends here...

Comment

Or show us ya dick

Comment

Bruhhh seriously?? Do you practice what you preach.... have you been drug idled or fucked over by a friend or partner.... surely you have... there's going to be emotions involved with dealing with the why's and where's...I understand fully what you are saying... that part of the process is the healing process when the individual becomes enlightened or has a moment of clarity everything will become clear....you are jumping the shark... this is the ventilation stage and the I'm moving forward stage...

Comment

Or show us ya dick
                              I second this notion cock out for da boyz!

Comment

Pissa thread lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X