I hate gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
    I'll put 5 bottles of kanga tren e up his ass and release him into the wild .. finders keepers

which one of you mother fuckers will catch him first?

maybe this could be a hog family treasure hunt
    Of course u would win fist up the ass

Comment

This thread made me pull my head out of my ass lads,a raw deal fuck yeah,but there is snatch everywhere i realised..I started looking at beached whales for a second...no more whale looking...put myself out there and holy fuck,just need to not get names mixed up..and get em over the line...Truly a great forum,waaaaay more than just getting oily...A Place of legends...MASS respect lads cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
        This thread made me pull my head out of my ass lads,a raw deal fuck yeah,but there is snatch everywhere i realised..I started looking at beached whales for a second...no more whale looking...put myself out there and holy fuck,just need to not get names mixed up..and get em over the line...Truly a great forum,waaaaay more than just getting oily...A Place of legends...MASS respect lads cheers
        Can get exhaustive chatting with a few at a time...dates lined up... details for us unworthy of a simple reply to our conversations

Comment

Scammer lol

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
            Scammer lol
            Hahahaha,yeah m8 there is some strange shit on there thats for sure...

Comment

Comment

So just reading the first post and skimming quickly through the rest I would be asking a few questions and looking at this objectively. It’s good to vent and guys will listen, even post up some funny shit but it’s not going to help you much.

The hardest (or probably easiest) part of all this is being honest with yourself and asking yourself why she did what she did? What was it that you could have done better to keep her if that’s what you wanted??

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post
                  So just reading the first post and skimming quickly through the rest I would be asking a few questions and looking at this objectively. It’s good to vent and guys will listen, even post up some funny shit but it’s not going to help you much.

The hardest (or probably easiest) part of all this is being honest with yourself and asking yourself why she did what she did? What was it that you could have done better to keep her if that’s what you wanted??
                  Fuck off negative Nancy. Bitches can just be straight out cunts to the nicest of blokes, doesn’t at all mean he coulda done better.

Comment

Not bad 400mg a weekers. (How much tren id have to be on to smash the shit out of em!!)
                    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post

Nah man. Definately reflect and say, was this partly my doing. Could I/should I have dont things differently? But to assume its on you? No. Maybe she has laten homosexual tendencies and just need a feminan man so she could feel like ahes bangin a chick. We dont know. Shit, that justs makes me want to rape him even more now!!!
                      And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Nah man. Definately reflect and say, was this partly my doing. Could I/should I have dont things differently? But to assume its on you? No. Maybe she has laten homosexual tendencies and just need a feminan man so she could feel like ahes bangin a chick. We dont know. Shit, that justs makes me want to rape him even more now!!!
                        Mate this guy thinks that if you’re strong and treat a woman right they’ll never ever cheat lol. I think he watches too much dr Phil, probably identifies as a feminist too

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Mate this guy thinks that if you’re strong and treat a woman right they’ll never ever cheat lol. I think he watches too much dr Phil, probably identifies as a feminist too
                          Lol. Man, if a guy is working his ass off and not paying her enough attention its his fault. Like she cant make an effort? Instead of beeing home all day on ashly maddison she could make a fucking dinner reservation and give yah a massage and some anal. Would make ME a shitload more likely to bring home flowers and take her on vacation. Equal rights etc but we are still responsible for 100% of the romance and expected to be provider and protecter. My woman hates femanists. Says, "we had a good thing going and they're fucking it up for us." And shes one of the strongest and most indipendant women ive met. Still loves to be whooed and treated like a lady, loves having a strong man, but doesn't NEED me. Isnt always the dudes fault.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Lol. Man, if a guy is working his ass off and not paying her enough attention its his fault. Like she cant make an effort? Instead of beeing home all day on ashly maddison she could make a fucking dinner reservation and give yah a massage and some anal. Would make ME a shitload more likely to bring home flowers and take her on vacation. Equal rights etc but we are still responsible for 100% of the romance and expected to be provider and protecter. My woman hates femanists. Says, "we had a good thing going and they're fucking it up for us." And shes one of the strongest and most indipendant women ive met. Still loves to be whooed and treated like a lady, loves having a strong man, but doesn't NEED me. Isnt always the dudes fault.
                            Yep work nightshift and arvos and then do the shopping together on the only day off and get the ohh we never spend time or go anywhere bullshit fuck me...you don't go anywhere get a job then..oh I'm looking for one.. and the list goes on...no matter how nice or what you do..pay the bills car registration and stuff it comes down to.. bitches are bitches

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Yep work nightshift and arvos and then do the shopping together on the only day off and get the ohh we never spend time or go anywhere bullshit fuck me...you don't go anywhere get a job then..oh I'm looking for one.. and the list goes on...no matter how nice or what you do..pay the bills car registration and stuff it comes down to.. bitches are bitches

and that's why I go for the lady boys .. hot as fuck but they have the heart of a man

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

and that's why I go for the lady boys .. hot as fuck but they have the heart of a man

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Working...
                                X