No announcement yet.

I hate gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I propose HoG declaredeclares war on hippies. We shall rape their lands and pillage their women!!! What better way to get at these granola eating "men" than to destroy all their womens vaginas!? Tren dick em till they're ruined, leave their communes and only want bros!!! I for one will be doing my bit. My house keeper is hippie as fuck! I shall destroy her vagina and yell BULKING WHIPPET!!! AS I CUM. That'll confuse that fuck out of her.
    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Comment

Just put his address up man, I'll be on the tren train again soon and catch his long haired skinny ass in the shower after his yoga class
        Attached Files
        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Just put his address up man, I'll be on the tren train again soon and catch his long haired skinny ass in the shower after his yoga class
          I'll hold his head while you fuck him

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

I'll hold his head while you fuck him
            I'll take the corpse...

Comment

Holy shit,yeah now were talking,lmfao..jesus christ,good shit lads bahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                While u take the front hole i ll take the back hole lol

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

While u take the front hole i ll take the back hole lol
                  As if 1 tren dick wasnt enough, with the power of two tren dicks combined....sounds like the beginning of an xrated power-rangers show

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzbeef View Post

As if 1 tren dick wasnt enough, with the power of two tren dicks combined....sounds like the beginning of an xrated power-rangers show
                    Bunch of sick fucks around here... love it hahaha

Comment

Let’s all rape the cunt, then as we leave- “you’ve been HoG raped”

Comment

This is the makings of a good movie,i can just picture a xavier rudd lookalike running through the woods naked/ass bleeding,shreiking at every snap of twigs as he hear footsteps as the tren fiends get closer and closer,to rape him again and again and again,fucking hippie......This thread has been restored to true hog form,yessssss...

Comment

I dont think i'll be aloud to meet this cunt anyway hahahaa

Comment

I'll put 5 bottles of kanga tren e up his ass and release him into the wild .. finders keepers

which one of you mother fuckers will catch him first?

maybe this could be a hog family treasure hunt

Comment

I’ll bring the banjo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X