Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate gurus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I hate gurus

    Ok,how should one react,recently seperated,some fucking hippy guru spiritual cunt appears from nowhere,after 10 years together in a matter of 3 months some little hippy guru fuck has worked his way in.i have been played and kept at arms length...suspicion- has he been lurking the whole time i unsure but reckon so...just when i get my bearings again after our split after 10 years of total devotion,my toddler son drops a bombshell,which has rocked me a little,i need to vent somewhere so its here...always was a family man,they came first no matter what,had proposed 10 months ago,,my gear usages always low doseages as family was always priority..Winded/pissed off/would like to confront mr zen, yet what would it acheive...Chicks can be brutal and cunning,mother fuckers and so are slimy gurus cunts...i want to snap him in half...But i look at my boy and think what for,i got you little m8 and daddy gotta hold his shit down for you....apart from that I'm nearly at my profile pic conditioning and bodyweight again Bitches...whippys vent for the day..may the gains be with you all brothers...fuck hippies- nimbin looking cunts need to eat more food grrrr

    #2
    Hey bro not alone I went through divcorce this year. Dig deep hold ur ground.
    u have a little boy, u doing better than u think

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
      Ok,how should one react,recently seperated,some fucking hippy guru spiritual cunt appears from nowhere,after 10 years together in a matter of 3 months some little hippy guru fuck has worked his way in.i have been played and kept at arms length...suspicion- has he been lurking the whole time i unsure but reckon so...just when i get my bearings again after our split after 10 years of total devotion,my toddler son drops a bombshell,which has rocked me a little,i need to vent somewhere so its here...always was a family man,they came first no matter what,had proposed 10 months ago,,my gear usages always low doseages as family was always priority..Winded/pissed off/would like to confront mr zen, yet what would it acheive...Chicks can be brutal and cunning,mother fuckers and so are slimy gurus cunts...i want to snap him in half...But i look at my boy and think what for,i got you little m8 and daddy gotta hold his shit down for you....apart from that I'm nearly at my profile pic conditioning and bodyweight again Bitches...whippys vent for the day..may the gains be with you all brothers...fuck hippies- nimbin looking cunts need to eat more food grrrr
      Bro, that's hardcore. Having just proposed too. Shit. I can tell yah man, I'm sure you aren't alone here. Some advice from my experience....
      Fuck her or who she's fucking. In a couple years that wont matter to you one bit! What will matter is your little one. So dont do anything that will compromise that down the road or make it harder. Especially not over something that wont matter soon. I know its fucking hard brother but have to trust me on this. DO NOT put anything in a text message to her! If you already have, stop now! Assume it is going to go to court and that every fucking thing you say and do will be seen by a judge who is going to decide your relationship with your kid. Because it very well may be the case. Dont give her grounds for a dvo. So I wouldnt contact him or even talk to her about it. I'd just talk about the child and keep it civil. Even texting "fuck you, you lose cheating cunt" is considered verbal abuse now! They love naming the children in the DVO too. Seen these SO many times man. It's a basic play these days. Keep a journal of everything. When you see your kid, what you did, that he was clean and how he was dressed etc... take the high road bro and vent one here. Good man venting on here. Keep it off of social media too. (DVO). If you need to chat bro feel free to hit me up man. Done it all myself recently.
      Or, if your running high tren right now... freeze his body BEFORE you cut it up! Bit more work but it makes a whole lot less mess!
      And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

      Ani DiFranco

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

        Bro, that's hardcore. Having just proposed too. Shit. I can tell yah man, I'm sure you aren't alone here. Some advice from my experience....
        Fuck her or who she's fucking. In a couple years that wont matter to you one bit! What will matter is your little one. So dont do anything that will compromise that down the road or make it harder. Especially not over something that wont matter soon. I know its fucking hard brother but have to trust me on this. DO NOT put anything in a text message to her! If you already have, stop now! Assume it is going to go to court and that every fucking thing you say and do will be seen by a judge who is going to decide your relationship with your kid. Because it very well may be the case. Dont give her grounds for a dvo. So I wouldnt contact him or even talk to her about it. I'd just talk about the child and keep it civil. Even texting "fuck you, you lose cheating cunt" is considered verbal abuse now! They love naming the children in the DVO too. Seen these SO many times man. It's a basic play these days. Keep a journal of everything. When you see your kid, what you did, that he was clean and how he was dressed etc... take the high road bro and vent one here. Good man venting on here. Keep it off of social media too. (DVO). If you need to chat bro feel free to hit me up man. Done it all myself recently.
        Or, if your running high tren right now... freeze his body BEFORE you cut it up! Bit more work but it makes a whole lot less mess!
        Thanks mate,already been through that,got orders on him already, and i play for keeps,know the family law act quite well,and it worked in my favor years ago.Was a step ahead of the mindgames and focused on my son, got them orderd back..Dumb me got back with her after that. And gave it another go....My main gripe is whilst my son is adjusting to these changes,these things should not be spoken about to him or around him...He is only young and confused,that is my frustration..Not fazed about the little rebound hippe thing,that'll fade.But i suspect the hyena has been lurking the fucking cunt..I'll never know..3 months after 10 years is a bit of a soft spot but the iron is my saviour,,,Better off without her...When my son and his headspace comes into play it irritates me...Its to early to discuss these things with him,only months back it was a fully functioning family...Masteron is good

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Analgaper View Post
          Hey bro not alone I went through divcorce this year. Dig deep hold ur ground.
          u have a little boy, u doing better than u think
          Sorry to hear bud...2020 sounds pretty bad all round hey

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

            Bro, that's hardcore. Having just proposed too. Shit. I can tell yah man, I'm sure you aren't alone here. Some advice from my experience....
            Fuck her or who she's fucking. In a couple years that wont matter to you one bit! What will matter is your little one. So dont do anything that will compromise that down the road or make it harder. Especially not over something that wont matter soon. I know its fucking hard brother but have to trust me on this. DO NOT put anything in a text message to her! If you already have, stop now! Assume it is going to go to court and that every fucking thing you say and do will be seen by a judge who is going to decide your relationship with your kid. Because it very well may be the case. Dont give her grounds for a dvo. So I wouldnt contact him or even talk to her about it. I'd just talk about the child and keep it civil. Even texting "fuck you, you lose cheating cunt" is considered verbal abuse now! They love naming the children in the DVO too. Seen these SO many times man. It's a basic play these days. Keep a journal of everything. When you see your kid, what you did, that he was clean and how he was dressed etc... take the high road bro and vent one here. Good man venting on here. Keep it off of social media too. (DVO). If you need to chat bro feel free to hit me up man. Done it all myself recently.
            Or, if your running high tren right now... freeze his body BEFORE you cut it up! Bit more work but it makes a whole lot less mess!
            Sound advice. Eyes on the prize mate. My ex didn’t let me see my son for almost a year based on false accusations with zero evidence so I’d hate to think what they could do if I’d actually done anything wrong. The court system is fucked for fathers. Play nice, hone your acting game. It hurts bad but do whatever you can to get along for the sake of your little one, he’ll reflect on all this one day and appreciate how much shit you ate for him.

            Comment


              #7
              Hang tight brother; always darkest before its light..sounds like there's more hard times ahead.
              I (& no doubt the rest of the hog family) wish you all the resilience & dedication to make this next chapter less hurtful. Stay true (& continue) to look after yourself & be the best father you can be. Despite all the negativity your evidently thinking clearly & have your life priorities in check. Eventually al the bs will come out in the wash..it may take some time..
              I'm certain there's not a member here who doesn't have your back and would help in a second if that was possible.
              Take care friend.

              Comment


                #8
                Take care mate I know all the sick and twisted fuckers on here have your back

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post

                  Sorry to hear bud...2020 sounds pretty bad all round hey
                  Only up from here my man. Get on tinder go get ur dick wet. Little rampage helps

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hang tough brother I can totally relate
                    make your son the main priority support him and be his friend Dad and role model
                    My 17yr realationshit ended Xmas time... she said she didn't love me anymore and don't want to live in the house...I shifted her furniture and stuff to a storage unit... months later she even gave me her dog... least she's better company than she was... learning to love and live again is a tough lesson we go through in life... and the dating sites are brutally rough on the self esteem and confidence at times... don't give up hope brother...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Ffs thats a heavy blow. At the end of the day its all a small price to pay for the love you and your son will enjoy for the rest of your lives. She can never take that away from you. Keep that current mindset and do the right thing by your son. He'll grow up to love and appreciate you even more for being the man you are. Having a kid with your ex means you're going to have to deal with her being in your life for a long time. Its time to focus on yourself and reassess your goals. As mentioned above, jump on tinder and follow that rabbit as deep as you can down that hole.

                      You've come to the right place to vent. We got your back legend. Keep us updated and please dont be affraid to tell us your not ok. You're only human... an enhanced one... but still human

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Appreciate it lads,really do,,And likewise,,feel for any other going through or has gone through similar,,kinda lost for words at mo...Is a bitter pill to swallow

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                          Appreciate it lads,really do,,And likewise,,feel for any other going through or has gone through similar,,kinda lost for words at mo...Is a bitter pill to swallow
                          I feel you brother... gutted is the only word I described it as... felt like nothing I had ever did amounted to anything...stay strong mate...we are a big family here and have your back any time you need to reach out we'll be there for you xxz

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I better lighten this shit up,sorry lads...I'm going to propose to a fleshlight and order a puncture repair kit for a doll...Drive through a hippie commune with Deicide playing full blast and sick my rotti onto them all,fucking tofu eating Bob Dylan cunts...Long live HOG yeeeeew....

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                              I better lighten this shit up,sorry lads...I'm going to propose to a fleshlight and order a puncture repair kit for a doll...Drive through a hippie commune with Deicide playing full blast and sick my rotti onto them all,fucking tofu eating Bob Dylan cunts...Long live HOG yeeeeew....
                              Some men just want to see the world burnnn...and Godkill... should turn some heads seriously...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X