Prices and Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices and Delivery

Gday legends. Just wanna touch on a few things.

Firstly I want to talk about pricing. Alot of you might not be aware how hard it is to get raws in atm. Suppliers are losing alot money before they even start brewing.

Alot of guys mention the profit margins and think the suppliers are making good money. Do they account for the confiscated raws? The court fees if they get busted? Products they replace when lost in the mail?

Given the current circumstances in australia, I'd be happier to see the current prices getting closer to $100 per vial than $50. Anyone selling vials for $50 is a clown and is risking everything for sweet fuck all.

Another thing is postage issues. Now more than ever (especially in Melbourne) the parcel system is completely fucked. I rarely see it here on HoG but we all hate suppliers being blamed for postage issues. Order you gear as soon as you can. Buy as much as you need and dont forget to buy extra. If you wait till the last minute and rely on auspost getting it to you on time you're a fool.

I ordered 2 big purple glittery double enders and a fleshlight 3 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. My current stock is pretty thrashed out but will last until new ones arrive

Mate I don't think the price is as big of a factor as you might think. There are a lot of labs around these days, some good some still rubbish. I'm not sure if you are aware or not but thanks to a member on another site we have had some extensive HPLC testing done on Aussie UGLs. The results for about 70% of oils/orals were a pass but there were still a few fakes around.
    What does that all mean? Well I think going forward if a lab can actually take the time to:
    • Test raws
    • HPLC test every batch, post certificates with proof and not just claim to be doing it as some labs are
    I know that sounds like a lot of effort but if a labs could be more proactive to prove their product is fully dosed, sterile they could easily charge $100-$120 a vial again.

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post
      Mate I don't think the price is as big of a factor as you might think. There are a lot of labs around these days, some good some still rubbish. I'm not sure if you are aware or not but thanks to a member on another site we have had some extensive HPLC testing done on Aussie UGLs. The results for about 70% of oils/orals were a pass but there were still a few fakes around.
      What does that all mean? Well I think going forward if a lab can actually take the time to:
      • Test raws
      • HPLC test every batch, post certificates with proof and not just claim to be doing it as some labs are
      I know that sounds like a lot of effort but if a labs could be more proactive to prove their product is fully dosed, sterile they could easily charge $100-$120 a vial again.
      I couldn't agree more with any of that. Well said. There is no better advertising for these products than HPLC testing. Hopefully it becomes the new normal soon

Comment

Always keep a few spares is the best advice... you never know what is happening these days... civil unrest... evisceration plagues... total lockdown of the roads and borders...plan ahead.,

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
          Gday legends. Just wanna touch on a few things.

Firstly I want to talk about pricing. Alot of you might not be aware how hard it is to get raws in atm. Suppliers are losing alot money before they even start brewing.

Alot of guys mention the profit margins and think the suppliers are making good money. Do they account for the confiscated raws? The court fees if they get busted? Products they replace when lost in the mail?

Given the current circumstances in australia, I'd be happier to see the current prices getting closer to $100 per vial than $50. Anyone selling vials for $50 is a clown and is risking everything for sweet fuck all.

Another thing is postage issues. Now more than ever (especially in Melbourne) the parcel system is completely fucked. I rarely see it here on HoG but we all hate suppliers being blamed for postage issues. Order you gear as soon as you can. Buy as much as you need and dont forget to buy extra. If you wait till the last minute and rely on auspost getting it to you on time you're a fool.

I ordered 2 big purple glittery double enders and a fleshlight 3 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. My current stock is pretty thrashed out but will last until new ones arrive
          I hope they didn't get comfascatedhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dozer78 View Post

I hope they didn't get comfascatedhaha
            He fucks the Fleshlight with the dd..

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

He fucks the Fleshlight with the dd..
              Makes sense

Comment

Working...
              X