X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i could do it all again I'd have a house full of worn out blow up dolls

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
      If i could do it all again I'd have a house full of worn out blow up dolls
      As opposed to a house full of shiny new blow up dolls?

Comment

On a more serious note the age thing be a bit of an obstacle..With online dating the younger and better looking girls will generally filter you out if you're too old..

It gets harder the older you get because the pool of girls to choose from gets smaller too..

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

As opposed to a house full of shiny new blow up dolls?
          Only cool kids have the shiny new ones. Im not cool enough for that.

as opposed to wife and kids and no money or personal life lol

Comment

Worn ones are better anyway. Like a well worn pair of jeans, more comfortable.

Comment

Firstly, I am a lot younger than you and my experiences and knowledge is fucking hopeless to say the least.

However, random simple thought CannabalCorpseGrinder.... if your age is what is deterring them and/or stopping them from giving you a chance, why not just lie about it to start with?

Also I think where you look as well might play a role, tinder is full of fucking whack jobs and as Trigger said 99% of them (100% for him) are "fuck and dumps". Maybe give something like eharmony a chance if you are genuinely trying to look.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                Firstly, I am a lot younger than you and my experiences and knowledge is fucking hopeless to say the least.

However, random simple thought CannabalCorpseGrinder.... if your age is what is deterring them and/or stopping them from giving you a chance, why not just lie about it to start with?

Also I think where you look as well might play a role, tinder is full of fucking whack jobs and as Trigger said 99% of them (100% for him) are "fuck and dumps". Maybe give something like eharmony a chance if you are genuinely trying to look.
                Got a good looking 49yrold on the line...no kids... divorced 12yrs ago... sounds like a real winner

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Got a good looking 49yrold on the line...no kids... divorced 12yrs ago... sounds like a real winner
                  Good luck mate, wishing for the best outcome

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Good luck mate, wishing for the best outcome
                    Thankyou brother hopefully gotta have some luck... striking out constantly with the ones younger even with the baggage in tow..I do have some standards this age group even the horror heads seriously want a Brad Pitt type... surely number 7 is still lucky... I'm getting all the required signals

Comment

I don’t know the older I’m getting (42 now) the less and less I’m interested in women. By that I mean relationships. Until I found this girl 6 months ago I was quite content just cruising on my own. Sex isn’t that hard to get & women are just trouble. They try and present themselves in a stable way but I find that The older they get, the more baggage they come with.

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post
                        I don’t know the older I’m getting (42 now) the less and less I’m interested in women. By that I mean relationships. Until I found this girl 6 months ago I was quite content just cruising on my own. Sex isn’t that hard to get & women are just trouble. They try and present themselves in a stable way but I find that The older they get, the more baggage they come with.
                        Amen to that.... emotionally and physically baggage... and cargo hahaha

Comment

Can i come over and use some of urs. I don't mind if they haven't been cleaned

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

Can i come over and use some of urs. I don't mind if they haven't been cleaned

Comment

Im going to bang some mt2 in and tan my wang,then use it as my dating profile pic....(Not really)actually don't really know why i posted that

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                                Im going to bang some mt2 in and tan my wang,then use it as my dating profile pic....(Not really)actually don't really know why i posted that
                                Mt2 makes your sex drive insane...so I heard..

Comment

Working...
                                X