The Other Side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Other Side

When you blokes are suffering from night sweats how often do you flip your pillow over to cooler side? Is 45mins to 1hr long enough for the warm side to cool down again? Theres nothing cooler than the other side of the pillow but i feel its a very important part of a heavy cycle and needs to be done right for optimal cooling effect...

For me it’s flipping it to the less damp side.

Comment

i have 4 pillows on my bed, there flat like prison pillows but i just swap em around and the fan makes them cool from the sweat

Comment

+1 on having 3-4 pillows in the bed. I just rotate through them and by the time im back at the first one its good to go again.... Sleeping with the fan on helps a lot too.

Comment

Should use ur misses tits as pillows

Comment

Currently suffering from night sweats
            like waking up mid bukkake party
            worst I've ever had and not running tren
            only sweating from about stomach down to feet

been sleeping On a beach towel and changing it mid night

If that fails I roll the slut over and tell her she's pissed the bed and take her side . Usually just dry cum on her side or smacca

Comment

SmaCCa im long past the old flipping the pillow that shit aint gunna give me no relief brother, im in a real state, Not even sleeping in the bedroom anymore ,just kicking back on the lounge watching tv allnight , aircon blasting ,laying on a wet towel ,trying to cool down ,trens fucking got me burning up sweating bigtime, could cook an egg on my forehead no joke , occasionally get a few hrs sleep if i drop some xannies,or vals, then up at 4:30am after a series of violent nightmares usually involving murder or trying to murder, so ive opened some dark shit in the brain haha, an im getting more paranoid by the day, but im destroying it in the gym, just try to keep it together while im at the gym ,smile back at people etc, when really im a murderous timebomb !,must of been how ted bundy felt.. mad cunt must of been using that oldshool parabolin , an i suppose sooner or later you just gotta act an take a few out haha, but im looking good man , an i love that

Comment

Originally posted by Gymshark View Post
                SmaCCa im long past the old flipping the pillow that shit aint gunna give me no relief brother, im in a real state, Not even sleeping in the bedroom anymore ,just kicking back on the lounge watching tv allnight , aircon blasting ,laying on a wet towel ,trying to cool down ,trens fucking got me burning up sweating bigtime, could cook an egg on my forehead no joke , occasionally get a few hrs sleep if i drop some xannies,or vals, then up at 4:30am after a series of violent nightmares usually involving murder or trying to murder, so ive opened some dark shit in the brain haha, an im getting more paranoid by the day, but im destroying it in the gym, just try to keep it together while im at the gym ,smile back at people etc, when really im a murderous timebomb !,must of been how ted bundy felt.. mad cunt must of been using that oldshool parabolin , an i suppose sooner or later you just gotta act an take a few out haha, but im looking good man , an i love that
                is this meant to be a warning to stay away? coz it sounds alot like a invite to hop on board haha

Comment

badman92 hahaha, gotta love it brother ,using some unlabeled high dosed tren a/ prop mix got off a bloke he did warn me.... so like usual i pushed it to the limit ! haha,all part of the fun i say, nothing a few vals cant fix brother , just gotta push on thru the madness , one thing you do have too watch is injuries especially round the elbows/shoulders ,cause strength is crazy lifting so heavy felt abit of pain in that same spot i injured before,come good though, thats the only thing that will fuck you up getting injured.

Comment

Gymshark brother i even read that with such intensity i can feel the contact high through the phone hahahaha

Comment

badman92 Hahaha

Comment

Why so sweaty? I'm freezing my nuts off?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

i found out my trial if it goes to that wont be till mid next year, guess whos come off pct n back on!!! haha just 500mg test e got me sweatin now in bed and attitude like im on tren!

Comment

3 pillows on the bed. anyone who has less than that is an amateur...

don't ever underestimate the night sweats!!!! don't............

Comment

I used to put a pillow in the freezer until someone played a prank and put come frozen peas in the pillow case, can’t stand the smell of peas anymore took me 3 nights to work it out and the smell didn’t help me sleep at all

Comment

Working...
                              X