Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rando Rants

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can i change my username to bulking up whipped cream... Hcg has turned me into a jizzz machine

    Comment


      Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
      Can i change my username to bulking up whipped cream... Hcg has turned me into a jizzz machine
      You smashing clomid with it??

      Comment


        Originally posted by Trigger View Post

        You smashing clomid with it??
        Nah no clomid,thought would plump the raisins up via hcg though,get that shit working again,was Bulking Dribble for awhile,haven't plumped nuts up for awhile,had a ballbag flapping around lol,volume/fluid is definitely better than before, also supplementing with L arginine, horny all the time,boners are rock solid too..Apart from that just still on me mast e/1 week in on stan run..And usual 250 a week test e...Feeling good,life is good,sex is good,no more dribbles...A Hankering sex weasel

        Comment


          Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post

          Nah no clomid,thought would plump the raisins up via hcg though,get that shit working again,was Bulking Dribble for awhile,haven't plumped nuts up for awhile,had a ballbag flapping around lol,volume/fluid is definitely better than before, also supplementing with L arginine, horny all the time,boners are rock solid too..Apart from that just still on me mast e/1 week in on stan run..And usual 250 a week test e...Feeling good,life is good,sex is good,no more dribbles...A Hankering sex weasel
          Yeah Hcg gets the plums big n juicy, clomid with it for even more volume if you got big painting jobs to do. If you’re feeling good now though maybe leave it out, there’s a risk it might make you feel shitty apparently. Doesn’t happen to me but I believe it’s possible. Maybe someone who knows what they’re talking about can fill ya in lol

          Comment


            Originally posted by Trigger View Post

            Yeah Hcg gets the plums big n juicy, clomid with it for even more volume if you got big painting jobs to do. If you’re feeling good now though maybe leave it out, there’s a risk it might make you feel shitty apparently. Doesn’t happen to me but I believe it’s possible. Maybe someone who knows what they’re talking about can fill ya in lol
            Fill you in.,..or fill you up hahaha

            Comment

            Working...
            X