Rando Rants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

I would never ever in my life complain about chicks doing it. If they didnt do it id have nothing to wank over in the toilets mid sesh haha.

Alot of guys are doing it at my gyms now. Seems a pretty new thing. Is there something im missing? Are hip thrusters the new squats or something?
    Maybe it's good training for when you get the chicks on top to give them the bucking bronco style?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
      Maybe it's good training for when you get the chicks on top to give them the bucking bronco style?

Very good point big boy. Id need to start doing hip thrusters if i was too go bucking bronco style with some of the fatties in my gym lol. They all need loving

Comment

Anyone else have a rough week that seem to suck balls and everything that could go right went to shit then pump out a workman like workout and got swollen and all the worry just faded and everything was great again then you get home and the old ball and chain is in a cunty mood and it's like WTF is going on around here?

Comment

Anyone else have a rough week that seem to suck balls and everything that could go right went to shit then pump out a workman like workout and got swollen and all the worry just faded and everything was great again then you get home and the old ball and chain is in a cunty mood and it's like WTF is going on around here?

Fuck yeah brother in thst boat. I ll sink with u

Comment

Gator don't play no shit no more,gators bitches better be wearing jimmies

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuckn kangaroos …hit me up on the way home from work tonight smashed headlight out and bonnet and grill fucked wish these farmers would keep these cunts in their paddocks, fuckn cunts who litter the edge of Town are retarded it attracts the rooos ffs smh

Good thing it's a falcon, picked up a headlight and grill for 60 bucks good times

Comment

Fuckn kangaroos fuckn dumbcunts hey felt like I Fred Flintstones 'D the brakes tonight twice on the way home tonight missed the first pair by mere inches second one was loping along lucky for him bloody Bastard I was ready for him Fuckn cunts everywhere :/

Comment

get a fourby with a bull bar cunt haha dont have to worry as much

Comment

Originally posted by ncnspkus View Post
                    get a fourby with a bull bar cunt haha dont have to worry as much
                    Gotta get to work to buy one haha

Comment

Working...
                    X