Rando Rants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
    The only way to resolve this is to kill your boss skin him and wear his skin around pretend to be the boss
    Then sack yourself for being an unsafe forklift operator
    Fuck yeah that sounds like a goer

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

What happened to the old days of production first and safety will follow?

Comment

Cunts on the plane that decide it's a good idea to recline there seat while people are eating deserve to be pushed out mid flight

Comment

we need to have a purge day i reckon atleast a couple times a year

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
            Agree with this. If u aint on gear killed on the spot

Comment

I’m in for this. Too many people in the world. Time to thin the herd dramatically

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                Some cunt dobbed me in for leaving the seatbelt plugged in the forklift, I'm on an of the thing over a hundred times a night, the adult thing would have been to unplug it and carry on with his own shift but no tells the boss he takes photos and attached it to email and sends it off to everyone …

Ha ha ha what a fukn pole smoker. I had some cunt barge me out the way UG the other day. Turned looked at badboy said touch me again i will knock u out cunt. Shift boss was next to us. Badboy stayed quiet. Give him a shove on the way out to niggle. Not a word said by any cunt. Shoulda just drilled the cocksucker ha ha...regrets

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen to that.. world's a joke. things like trust, loyalty, integrity all gone out the window

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                    Yeah I'm not even going to acknowledge him, his known as a whiny little lazy cunt that is treated like a joke about the place reporting stuff is his way of being relevant to the boss there's a few of them so far up his arse it's pathetic lol

Slip a 300mcg acid tab in his morning coffee....have a coffee, smoke and morning shit then wander back to observe it all unfold from afar. Would be poetic justice. Nobody ever died from lsd. But at that dose there's no hiding from yourself.

Comment

This month's beef...passive aggressive stubborn emotional psychologically abusive women ffs heads about to explode...the old rule of thumb would solve a lot of pain...

Comment

Put a leash on dat dog n teach it to hunnt :Earl outta that movie Kalifornia with Brad Pitt

Comment

Fuckn kangaroos …hit me up on the way home from work tonight smashed headlight out and bonnet and grill fucked wish these farmers would keep these cunts in their paddocks, fuckn cunts who litter the edge of Town are retarded it attracts the rooos ffs smh

Comment

Whats with all the guys doing hip thrusters and good girl bad girls? I cant make eye contact with anyone in the gym without it getting awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                              Whats with all the guys doing hip thrusters and good girl bad girls? I cant make eye contact with anyone in the gym without it getting awkward.
                              i stare and take pictures and send to mates...thats chicks though no guys do that in my gym hahaha

Comment

i stare and take pictures and send to mates...thats chicks though no guys do that in my gym hahaha
                                I would never ever in my life complain about chicks doing it. If they didnt do it id have nothing to wank over in the toilets mid sesh haha.

Alot of guys are doing it at my gyms now. Seems a pretty new thing. Is there something im missing? Are hip thrusters the new squats or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X