Rando Rants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rando Rants

What is grinding your gears, getting your goat? Vent your frustration tren /dht /high estrogen sides right here what's troubling you trying to mindfuck the shit outta you, chances are someone else has been here and gone through the the same shit your going through now and can give you a handle your searching for! Let the shit fly

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

You know what I hate truckdrivers who tail gate your arse fuck it pisses me off thought the trucks supposed to be limited to 100kmh ?

Comment

I hate you drug cheating dogs
      you know who you are

Comment

Hate walking into the medical centre and every one starring at me. Have u not seen a tattooed up juice head before cunts suck my dick

Comment

i fkn hate cops the fkn maggots i hope all of them die in the slowest worst possible way, a bullet is way too quick, some mutant aids strain that needs amputations ect over time till they give out in about a year or so

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
            i fkn hate cops the fkn maggots i hope all of them die in the slowest worst possible way, a bullet is way too quick, some mutant aids strain that needs amputations ect over time till they give out in about a year or so
            Fuck I thought this was the brothers in blue forum

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post

Fuck I thought this was the brothers in blue forum
              its alright brother im undercover sshhh dont tell anyone

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

its alright brother im undercover sshhh dont tell anyone
                Quote my badge number to get a 20% discount from any suplier

Comment

i just wait till after the raid, ill take a few off the list for em, u know so less charges....

Comment

That's all we need a bunch of fuckn juiced up coppers busting our balls for chuckn half eaten day old sandwiches n smoke butts out of our car windows on the way home from our slavelabourinunderpayinoverworkedshittyhourjobs ffs lol

Comment

lol most trg use em and i know for fact they have made deals with people that have had juice found and said we will take these and not charge

Comment

i heard coppers get 20% off maccas and other fast food outlets . true or false?

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post

i heard coppers get 20% off maccas and other fast food outlets . true or false?
                          Way back when I worked at maccas as a lad they got 50% off. That was mid 90s though...

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Way back when I worked at maccas as a lad they got 50% off. That was mid 90s though...
                            wow, nice.

reason i asked, was because i was getting a soft serve recently, and i saw this cop walk away with enough food to feed 4, and all he handed over was a $10 and a couple of coins

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

They get a liter of Cola and burger's with no spit in them

Comment

Working...
                              X