quiet...very quiet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

I always get roped into helping. I dont mind as long as there's beers and bbq at the end haha

i always get chicken breast & broccoli at the end, did i get shafted lol?

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post

yup.

did it my 1st cycle. never again. b&c for life baby.....
      geez you didnt get to experience it multiple times like most of us thats why we bit bonkers i think haha

Comment

Working flat out and fucking hating it!

Comment

We're getting spam from the ruski

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went thru a real rough patch over XMAS, Pretty much stopped training and just sat on TRT dose, Boring.......But back into the groove again 7 weeks into Test P, NPP cycle, so things are looking up and up again. The situation really fucked me over emotionally and physically for awhile.
            Positivity is the key, bigger and stronger by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
              Went thru a real rough patch over XMAS, Pretty much stopped training and just sat on TRT dose, Boring.......But back into the groove again 7 weeks into Test P, NPP cycle, so things are looking up and up again. The situation really fucked me over emotionally and physically for awhile.
              Positivity is the key, bigger and stronger by the day.
              thats it brother theres always gonna be a positive outcome trust me i been through it all from the lowest of lows and deeper to a better place too many times to count, its a rollercoaster just gotta hang on n go with it, im goin through a real bad time myself with court, could get dropped or could get years.. again, gyms only thing keepin me together

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

thats it brother theres always gonna be a positive outcome trust me i been through it all from the lowest of lows and deeper to a better place too many times to count, its a rollercoaster just gotta hang on n go with it, im goin through a real bad time myself with court, could get dropped or could get years.. again, gyms only thing keepin me together
                You might need something to help level you out bro....or avoid alcohol...usually one of those two....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                  You might need something to help level you out bro....or avoid alcohol...usually one of those two....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                  I dont drink bro only once in a blue moon, on a few diff meds but they only help sleep really

Comment

I dont drink bro only once in a blue moon, on a few diff meds but they only help sleep really
                    I the same quit the drink and party stuff 5years sober now

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                      I the same quit the drink and party stuff 5years sober now

good work bro im a couple years sober from party drugs, i have a drink 1 or 2 on a occasion that calls for it, exept got pissed other weekend first time havin a drink in awhile n got abit rowdy lol im a bad cunt on the piss or drugs though so i stay off it now i got a kid got more to think of

Comment

good work bro im a couple years sober from party drugs, i have a drink 1 or 2 on a occasion that calls for it, exept got pissed other weekend first time havin a drink in awhile n got abit rowdy lol im a bad cunt on the piss or drugs though so i stay off it now i got a kid got more to think of
                        Good stuff brother. Im in the same boat. I can enjoy a drink on special occasions but if i hit it too hard i can be a complete wanker. Luckily im surrounded by other wankers alot so i blend in haha

Comment

amen to that.

the gyms been there for me through break-ups, deaths, low points, high points, you name it..

the irons always got my back, for that im thankful.

Comment

To be honest Tinder has been really taking up any real free time lately. Has even cut into the old training life. Running on empty by the time I get to the gym from fucking all night.

It's a tough life ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post
                              To be honest Tinder has been really taking up any real free time lately. Has even cut into the old training life. Running on empty by the time I get to the gym from fucking all night.

It's a tough life ATM.
                              A million things I could say on this post hahaha

Comment

Cheers bro. Yeah i find the gym like a form of meditation for myself, headphones on and just lifting, my only thoughts are pushing those weights the rest of the world doesnt exist. Its saved me again.
                                PS hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X