Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark web

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by badman92 View Post

    ahh awesome just the stuff im looking for, was after the stuff wen u use it you u wake up with a sore bum! i mean my friend was looking for....
    Its a good way to treat Trensomnia too.

    Sometimes you find money left tucked in your undies when you wake up, which is a bonus too.

    Kind of like the tooth fairy... But different.

    Comment


      #17
      Hah! That's the funny thing i've heard in my life.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by YellowBeard View Post

        Its a good way to treat Trensomnia too.

        Sometimes you find money left tucked in your undies when you wake up, which is a bonus too.

        Kind of like the tooth fairy... But different.
        if i was on tren id be back in jail again for sure, havin a shit time atm so id love some to just sleep it off and hey if i wake up with money in my pocket thats a bonus! haha

        Comment


          #19
          Ever since dream closed down I’ve been unable to buy cheap heroin and meth

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by tigar View Post
            Ever since dream closed down I’ve been unable to buy cheap heroin and meth
            u ever had meth that is laced with heroin? old bikie meth, killa sex, been clean since got back outta prison this time just the juice diet now haha

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by badman92 View Post

              u ever had meth that is laced with heroin? old bikie meth, killa sex, been clean since got back outta prison this time just the juice diet now haha
              Yeah except I’m the one that laced it

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by YellowBeard View Post

                Its a good way to treat Trensomnia too.

                Sometimes you find money left tucked in your undies when you wake up, which is a bonus too.

                Kind of like the tooth fairy... But different.
                cures trensomnia? extra money to spend on tren? sign me up!

                oh wait.



                ITS A TARP

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by trenhard View Post
                  any of you un natty junkies used dream and now it’s shutdown any word on the new site that was promised?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  So what the fuck did you find cunt? We got ppl waiting on chloroform and speedballs now coz we all junkies...

                  Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #24
                    yeh for fuck sake i just wanna have a fuck fest and 2 day sleep already!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Yeah and tasers n shit so I can taser random cunts

                      Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                        Yeah and tasers n shit so I can taser random cunts

                        Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk
                        i had this knuckle duster taser was twice the power of wat cops use, made cunts squeel and left these burn marks on em looked like snake bites, hit this big cunt in the throat with it and dropped him like a sack of shit and just went at it all over his ribs hahaha, cunt had a knife so fair game

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by badman92 View Post

                          i had this knuckle duster taser was twice the power of wat cops use, made cunts squeel and left these burn marks on em looked like snake bites, hit this big cunt in the throat with it and dropped him like a sack of shit and just went at it all over his ribs hahaha, cunt had a knife so fair game
                          Lit him up haha you are a Badman '

                          Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by badman92 View Post

                            i had this knuckle duster taser was twice the power of wat cops use, made cunts squeel and left these burn marks on em looked like snake bites, hit this big cunt in the throat with it and dropped him like a sack of shit and just went at it all over his ribs hahaha, cunt had a knife so fair game
                            epic.

                            i need one for cunts who curl or do crossfit shit in the squat rack

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by ernie View Post

                              epic.

                              i need one for cunts who curl or do crossfit shit in the squat rack
                              thats easy u got a broom stick at ya gym for stretching? smack em on back of the head with it so no visual bruising...unless they a bald cunt like me lol

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by ernie View Post

                                epic.

                                i need one for cunts who curl or do crossfit shit in the squat rack
                                You mean guys that squat in the curl rack right

                                Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

                                House of Gains Sponsor & OG!

                                For all your Australian Domestic AAS, PCT and Prescription Meds please visit www.roidstop.is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X