Anabolic steroids abuse and male infertility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post
    Kids eat your food. Less food=less gains. Therefore less kids =more gainz. Trt and juice away.
    Haha that just made me crack up so good in the airport. These chinese cunts must think im crazy
    Last edited by Bigshow13; 01-11-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigshow13 View Post

Haha that just made me crack up so good in the airport. These chinese cunts must think im crazy
      lol.
      it's the voice of experence brother. I almost have my own race! I sit down to a bowl of rice and have to share it! Like I don't feed em or something. Always wantin what dad has. Nah they're awesome, they keep eating my food and im puttin em on the tren train with the chickens though.
      Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

I must have super sperm, 3.kids later (2 girls and a boy).

I think age has a lot to do with it.

IMO steroids lowers fertility down. And some one once said to me, lowers your XY chromosomes..... But the jury is still out with that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Verses View Post

IMO steroids lowers fertility down. And some one once said to me, lowers your XY chromosomes..... But the jury is still out with that.

Genetic component would be more from nandrolones and extensive use of them. Even then, id say after you have cleared them from your system and assuming your HPTA is functioning correctly, things should return to normal.

Comment

Pretty sure you can forget about the XY chromosomes bit, the Y chromosome makes you male and is your DNA.
            I did read on some click bait article a few months ago that the Y chromosome is getting weaker and will disappear in 3 million years. But that's 3 millions years from now so who gives a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by wsnake View Post

Pretty sure you can forget about the XY chromosomes bit, the Y chromosome makes you male and is your DNA.
              I did read on some click bait article a few months ago that the Y chromosome is getting weaker and will disappear in 3 million years. But that's 3 millions years from now so who gives a fuck.
              Lmao, I also read that we are getting taller.

By the 22nd century, average height will be over 6 foot.

Comment

Verses average height in my family is just over 6ft....im 6"9 though, my sons gonna be huge! haha

Comment

Apart from becoming sterile shooting blanks are there any health risks being low in swimmers and how do they test your sperm do they have hot nurses who take a gob full and swish it like wine tasting?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                    Apart from becoming sterile shooting blanks are there any health risks being low in swimmers and how do they test your sperm do they have hot nurses who take a gob full and swish it like wine tasting?

Lots of variables here ... Being low reduces chances however if they are strong swimmers, it would be enough to get the job done.

With regards to the nurses, im sure you could hire a few woman to dress up like them... Or you can use those new machines that have been developed to extract it for you hahah (seriously, google it...)

Comment

Comment

CannabalCorpseGrinder also realised I didn't answer your question, if I remember my biochem / hormonal pathways correctly, I can't see/remember any negative side effects with regards to low/no sperm production and health other than if you are trying to conceive. However you do need to know the cause of the low /no sperm production as there might be a underlying condition causing that.

Most important thing would be testosterone production and the derivatives from testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                          CannabalCorpseGrinder also realised I didn't answer your question, if I remember my biochem / hormonal pathways correctly, I can't see/remember any negative side effects with regards to low/no sperm production and health other than if you are trying to conceive. However you do need to know the cause of the low /no sperm production as there might be a underlying condition causing that.

Most important thing would be testosterone production and the derivatives from testosterone.
                          I've been doing trt/small dose cycles for over 3yrs without coming off completely at 46 I'm not planning any squirts running around my balls haven't shrunk that much seem to inlarge when on cruise 150mg a week desipe not using hcg, read something interesting about Peter North using clomid and proviron to shoot massive ropes don't know if he ran gear or not, also thought about suppression and total shutdown lots of conficting view on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                            I've been doing trt/small dose cycles for over 3yrs without coming off completely at 46 I'm not planning any squirts running around my balls haven't shrunk that much seem to inlarge when on cruise 150mg a week desipe not using hcg, read something interesting about Peter North using clomid and proviron to shoot massive ropes don't know if he ran gear or not, also thought about suppression and total shutdown lots of conficting view on the internet

Everyone is different and the rate of atrophy would vary between people.

I have used clomid and hcg multiple times to enhance my sexual experiences hahaha - it does work.

Nandrolone's will cause total shutdown however, again, everyone is different ... all depends on what signals your brain is sending out and what signals its receiving.

Comment

Hope your right ive had 3 boys another bubs on the way ...concieved while on tren and test..hoping for a girl

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Low motility and low morphology before using AAS so it’s been all the test and all the nandrolones from the beginning.

Although still use hcg twice per week just for the vanity of bigger plums.

Comment

Working...
                                X