No announcement yet.

Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't be surprised if encryption is all bullshit anyway and there watching while we think all is good.
    but since it's not " legal" can't be used as evidence .

Comment

At the end of the day its all going to be a drop in the ocean. The main goal is to stop terrorists... well atleast thats tge bullshit story story they are hiding behind to get this passed.

The government knows better than anyone they are fighting a primitive war atm. The fuckers will resort to sending letters in the mail if they have to. Goodluck trying to stop that shit. Its all useless. We live in a society where the government and big companies want to know everything about us.

by the way the has anyone opted out of the new medical database they are introducing?

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
        At the end of the day its all going to be a drop in the ocean. The main goal is to stop terrorists... well atleast thats tge bullshit story story they are hiding behind to get this passed.

The government knows better than anyone they are fighting a primitive war atm. The fuckers will resort to sending letters in the mail if they have to. Goodluck trying to stop that shit. Its all useless. We live in a society where the government and big companies want to know everything about us.

by the way the has anyone opted out of the new medical database they are introducing?
        Yeah I've opted out, the way I see it they haven't needed to share my shit with the government so far and they don't need to now.

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

Good question on the .medical records...highly reccomend all opt out....

Comment

Originally posted by TORCH View Post

Good question on the .medical records...highly reccomend all opt out....
            I think its for the best. I cant see any positives in it for us if we dont opt out

Comment

its on to do list to opt out
              Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Id jizz on it

Comment

When and if you open it dont have any background apps such as FB & snapchat. 3rd party get access. Its happening I seen it today, someone get notified of it

Comment

here's something interesting.
                    I met a guy . can't tell you why but he got raided.
                    we were talking business and I recommended he download wickr so that we may communicate when not in person .
                    he downloads it then as he goes to make an account a pop up message from wickr tell him that there are background apps installed on his phone that will bypass the encryption of any message sent or received from his or to his device .
                    I asked him ....." was your phone confiscated when they raided you."? he said yea .......idiot is walking around with a hacked phone.
                    I broke ties right there.
                    wickr warns us where they can

Comment

Yeah when i got done a few years back now, they took my phones to another room while i was printed and waited for my lawyer. They gave them back to me like they expected me to use them again.. straight in the bin they went

Comment

Just over 2 weeks left to opt out of the myhealth.gov.au records. You need your license and medicare number. It takes less than 5mins

Comment

It has been asked elsewhere. In case anyone wondering.
                          No, imedical is not part of the My health system. We are a 'corporate medical service', not a GP service, so not part of it. Regardless, we are a closed loop anyway.
                          just putting it out in case anyone unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by Imed View Post
                            It has been asked elsewhere. In case anyone wondering.
                            No, imedical is not part of the My health system. We are a 'corporate medical service', not a GP service, so not part of it. Regardless, we are a closed loop anyway.
                            just putting it out in case anyone unsure.
                            I assumed as much but thanks for confirming mate

p.s always nice to know a doc want tell my mum on me haha

Comment

Working...
                            X