--> "start very low, get bloods, adjust based on bloods"

Comment

How is the sex drive on letro?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
          How is the sex drive on letro?

My sex drive is insane... im lucky my missus loves to fuck otherwise i'd lose it ... and im not on tren lol

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post

My sex drive is insane... im lucky my missus loves to fuck otherwise i'd lose it ... and im not on tren lol
            Lucky you letro zaps my dick off! Still get fatties but the interest just ain't there lol

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
              Lucky you letro zaps my dick off! Still get fatties but the interest just ain't there lol

Where's ur e2 at bro and what gear you running?

Comment

Im curious why nolva isnt included within the HPTA reboot category - edit - looks like my views may have been misconceived- see below
                This was just a general type up mate, I truly believe that Nolva should absolutely be used with Clomid when doing a reboot.

I think I was meant to create another thread explaining a basic restart vs a advance one and would have recommended why we use both to do a restart, probs would have added hcg in there too and when to start/stop that.

With regards to Letro - I personally like it however do think it should be reserved for people with more experience with cycles and controlling their hormones correctly... As we know letro will hit ya hard if you mess up!

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

This was just a general type up mate, I truly believe that Nolva should absolutely be used with Clomid when doing a reboot.

I think I was meant to create another thread explaining a basic restart vs a advance one and would have recommended why we use both to do a restart, probs would have added hcg in there too and when to start/stop that.

With regards to Letro - I personally like it however do think it should be reserved for people with more experience with cycles and controlling their hormones correctly... As we know letro will hit ya hard if you mess up!
                  Ageee with the letro ... it has to be used with cahtion and great care.

would love to see a pist by you regarding advanced HPTA reboot and specifucally fertility protocol (they're not nexessarilly the same thing)

cheers mate

Comment

Where's ur e2 at bro and what gear you running?
                    Test and mast mate ,had a gyno flare letro always kills my sex interest when ever I use it prefer asin but letro is king for titty lump s

Comment

Working...
                    X