New account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New account

Its gethuge, forgot my old email addy and couldnt be fcked to sort it out so just created a new account... wasnt really active on that one anyway lol... I hope all u boys are doing well, Im not running anything atm but am planning out the next growth phase

We all hope you dont run anything drugs are not cool mate

Comment

Drugs are bad mmmkay....i thought there be a send dick post comment already....Show us ya dick

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
        Drugs are bad mmmkay....i thought there be a send dick post comment already....Show us ya dick
        My inbox is full atm somebody else has to take turns in verification of cock

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

Your inbox is full of cocks...? ; P

Comment

Delete my dickpic them bro, should free up a few hundred gig for yah.
            And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Nah he fucked up and asked one from me. It was 176 gig on low resolution. Looks like he just can't part with it.
              And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Every new member sends me a dick pic to prove they are not a cop
                some of the better looking new members I meet up with and make them buy me dinner before I fuck them

all for the greater good of the forum and weeding out the police

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Nah he fucked up and asked one from me. It was 176 gig on low resolution. Looks like he just can't part with it.
                  Your cock pic is on the fridge covering the picture of my kids

Comment

Ani DiFranco

Comment

hahaha. this comment wins the internet today!

go home everyone else

Comment

Working...
                      X