New sponsor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sponsor.

What's up HoG?! I represent Phoenix Pharmaceuticals. We are a small team with a strong background in Medical research, medicine and chemistry. We operate out of a hepa filtered, positive pressure clean room and are all highley trained in sterile and aseptic technique.
    As athletes ourselves we've started Phoenix pharma with the goal of being the lab that we had always wished we'd had and are hoping to exceed expectations in customer service, quality and safety.
    HoG was chosen to launch from, as our founding member is a huge fan of the forum and quite honestly we all enjoy the debauchery and Sodam/Gamora feel to the place.
    I'm perpersonaly very much looking forward to seeing what happens in here with when this place is flooded with Phoenix Pharmaceuticals Tren.
    Keep an eye out in the sponsor section for our price list, contact details and opening sale offers comming soon!
    Last edited by Phoenix; 01-10-2020, 04:08 PM. Reason: Fucking autospell
    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Welcome on board mate

Comment

Originally posted by Justajooty View Post
      Welcome on board mate
      Thanks bro.
      And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Welcome aboard brother!!

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Post up a mandatory dick pic ...if you dont you are the police

Comment

Reckon I'll pass on the tren (never thought I'd say that..), but keen to see your list regardless..probably one of the more interesting lab introductions I've seen though..
              keen to see what happens; take care mate & welcome.

Comment

Welcome boys keen to see a stock list...

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                  Welcome aboard brother!!
                  Thanks heaps bro. Happy to be here
                  Last edited by Phoenix; 01-10-2020, 07:07 PM. Reason: God damn fucking autospell

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
                    Mate, if you wanted a dick pick all you had to do was ask. Hope it gets yah off my man.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by DonGoofed View Post
                      hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Oooh! I've got this one! Crash Test Dummies right?!!!!

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                        Welcome boys keen to see a stock list...
                        Thanks Bigfella. Will have it up asap.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
                          I'm a bit busy George so do us a favor would yah and share that around with any of the other frisk lads on here for me?

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

I'm a bit busy George so do us a favor would yah and share that around with any of the other frisk lads on here for me?
                              I've got a few spare ones left from sexting during the lockdown happening if you need Georgepell ahhh good times... sexting...did get one or two cling on stalkers of FB messenger tho..

Comment

Working...
                              X