Couldn't log in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't log in..

Finally got back on hog..couldn't log in had to make a new user name...anyway. good to be back..

Welcome back young fella...

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

We changed over to email login instead of username login for added security. I wasn't told about it until after it was changed so its created some frustrations

Comment

You have to be a registered sex offender to log back in

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
            We changed over to email login instead of username login for added security. I wasn't told about it until after it was changed so its created some frustrations
            I’ve had to change my password to login. Let me log in a couple of times then wouldn’t. Enter details and hit login and returns to screen as if I’d never attempted to login. Changed password again and I’m back in. I’ll report back if it happens again. Can’t be unable to access my favourite site

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

I’ve had to change my password to login. Let me log in a couple of times then wouldn’t. Enter details and hit login and returns to screen as if I’d never attempted to login. Changed password again and I’m back in. I’ll report back if it happens again. Can’t be unable to access my favourite site
              Hahaha yeah had the same trouble after logging out to see what happens...changed password,add the page to your home screen after a log in and try this and tick the remember me box

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Hahaha yeah had the same trouble after logging out to see what happens...changed password,add the page to your home screen after a log in and try this and tick the remember me box
                This worked thank you mate

Comment

yeah, took me ages to work out how to get back in too

Comment

Working...
                  X