Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here bothering with the other place ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post

He was deff living in his step dads basement being molested .... by torcha
    I heard he was actually a robot that consumed peoples soul's and knowledge and just left behind the stupidity.

Comment

Sounds like one of my partners ... except he leaves behind professional indemnity claims

Comment

God that swole gear.abuse synthol Instagram filtered photo kunt is still there ... i want to beat that kunt with a phonebook

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyVIP View Post
          God that swole gear.abuse synthol Instagram filtered photo kunt is still there ... i want to beat that kunt with a phonebook
          Hahaha I see you are still use to getting around the swearing filter system... saying cunt here is completely fine... its actually mandatory!

There are going to be stupid people everywhere you go, I learnt a long time ago not to bother wasting time/energy/thought on idiots.

The admin's run a good tight ship here and the sponsors are awesome too, community here is very knowledgeable and its a much better atmosphere imo.... Also most of the top-cunts are on here now anyways hahaha.

Comment

Cunt tits

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahaha twatwaffle... nice

Comment

I'll have a look occasionally. Only need one supplier off there, that only sells from that place. Everything else is here. Heaps more quality info to read up on

Comment

I’m hearing it’s been seized by cops from people. Not sure how legit that is tho

Comment

Originally posted by vizz13 View Post
                    I’m hearing it’s been seized by cops from people. Not sure how legit that is tho
                    I read a post on there asking that question kinda weird

Comment

Nah hasn’t been seized .
                      but it is in Le sights .
                      i have a feeling this whole internet steroid scene is about to go ass over head .
                      crack downs on all the dark markets ...... only a matter of time till they get us too .
                      things will be more private ..... no guarantees of sponsers like we have now .
                      was good while it lasted

Comment

Maybe a tor based forum is in order. Couldn't be that hard. Until the ddos come..Seem to be much more effective these days.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                          I read a post on there asking that question kinda weird

Not as weird as that chick asking to fuck her in the arse...the link didn't work! Lucky I used a mates email address to sign up ba ha ha haaaa...Will have to ask him how his spam folder is holding up...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

The forum has become a bit of a clusterf##k as time has gone on, some of the posts are down right baffling too...

Comment

Originally posted by KidGohanWasBetter View Post
                              The forum has become a bit of a clusterf##k as time has gone on, some of the posts are down right baffling too...
                              I'm trying really hard to contains myself from trolling the fuck out of some of it

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                                I'm trying really hard to contains myself from trolling the fuck out of some of it

Haha I know the feeling, I just shake my head at some of the shit I see posted up, often first timer posters

Comment

Working...
                                X