Share some ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share some ink

Let’s share some ink we’ve got looking for ideas, professional or bodgy bahahah

All my leg is self-done in my bedroom. Started out first when I was at high school on my arm; looked shit so decided to cover my whole body over the years so cunts can’t pinpoint one thing

will go to a shop one day to get something crazy on my other leg done, to cancel out the bodgyness

all the darker ones were done tonight in my room using a coil machine and needles 7RL for the outline and 7F for shading using greywash(black Intenze Ink mixed with water)
    The shaded bits will heal lighter than what it looks now, unless I fucked up and didn’t dilute the ink enough

What I used as a reference

Comment

Digger217, that's cool man I wish I could see it to appreciate your work, tattooing is an awesome skill, even more impressive if you can work on yourself I reckon.

I have a biomechanical piece that takes up most of my calf, it was done by a mate using a home made gun, I'll see if I can get a pic up.

I'm surprised there isn't more responses on this thread, I don't know how I missed it.

Comment

Im completely clean, but I appreciate good ink.
        I'd love to get some done, but I could only do it if it really meant something to me.
        Hopefully some others jump in here.

Comment

I’m fully covered, still gotta do the legs. I’ll post a couple. Hard to post and still stay anonymous tho haha

Comment

Originally posted by Eightballer View Post
            I’m fully covered, still gotta do the legs. I’ll post a couple. Hard to post and still stay anonymous tho haha
            Yeah, I'd love to join in, but this...
            I'm instantly identifiable from my tatts.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Markus View Post

Yeah, I'd love to join in, but this...
              I'm instantly identifiable from my tatts.
              Same...a killer lol

Comment

Have any of you lads gone above the neck?

Comment

Yeh this is true, there was a story on the news a while back, some mafia guy that had been on the run for years, he was living in the bahamas somewhere.
                  All was great for him until he decided to contribute to his wifes yt channel, she was making cooking videos, he contributed being careful to not show his face but neglected to cover up his tatts which led to him getting busted.

So maybe keep it to discussion rather than pics.

Comment

Eightballer what about a discussion about most painfull tatts?

I don't have any fruities on my face but most of my chest is covered and the most painfull was right in the middle of my chest on the sternum, could feel the vibration going through my bones, wasn't too pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by blindfreddy View Post
                      Eightballer what about a discussion about most painfull tatts?

I don't have any fruities on my face but most of my chest is covered and the most painfull was right in the middle of my chest on the sternum, could feel the vibration going through my bones, wasn't too pleasant.
                      Yeah bro the chest honestly sucked. Worst thing about it the guy that did it totally fucked it up.. I’m going to have to get my new tattooist to fix it up. Dreading it for sure. Coverups alway hurt more then the original.

The absolute worst for me in order

Neck/throat
                      Armpit
                      Chest
                      Back of the head

Comment

Yeah bro the chest honestly sucked. Worst thing about it the guy that did it totally fucked it up.. I’m going to have to get my new tattooist to fix it up. Dreading it for sure. Coverups alway hurt more then the original.

The absolute worst for me in order

Neck/throat
                        Armpit
                        Chest
                        Back of the head
                        Fark man, you really are covered.

I once knew a bloke who had ac/dc done on the inside of his bottom lip, reckon that would have stung a bit.

I don't intend on getting any further work done as I think it would be pointless when I can
                        't even see them but if the neck and arm pit were more intense than the sternum sounds like they would have been pretty full on.
                        Last edited by blindfreddy; 14-06-2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blindfreddy View Post

Fark man, you really are covered.

I once knew a bloke who had ac/dc done on the inside of his bottom lip, reckon that would have stung a bit.

I don't intend on getting any further work done as I think it would be pointless when I can
                          't even see them but if the neck and arm pit were more intense than the sternum sounds like they would have been pretty full on.
                          Yeah brother I’m pretty much done from my waist all the way up. Got a session booked later in the year to start the legs

Yeah one of the boys got inside his lip done in Bali, he said it didn’t hurt that much but we had been on the piss all day and were completely off chops haha

I remember laying there when they were doing the outline on my neck. Felt like it had been going for hours. It was only 10mins hahaha
                          The pain was unbearable. 5hours of absolute misery hahaha
                          I was popping Valium and tremadol like skittles. They did nothing at all

Yeah that’s fair enough not wanting to get anymore done brother. It’s getting expensive these days as well unless you know someone who tattoos out of their house. Shops are charging $180+ per hour. And decent shops are charging well into the 200s

Comment

Working...
                          X