Trensomnia room.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trensomnia room.

Anyone else that up with the tren monster and wants to hang out, congrigate here.
    Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Haha ahoy matey being a shiftworker I'm pretty adapt to waking after a couple hours sleep only to find I have plenty more hours left I'm into week 5or so tren e @200mg a week/250 test first couple of weeks was good was working day now I'm back on afternoon/nights enjoying the ride waking up after deep rem sleep dripping wet in sweat laughing at myself absolutely soaked

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
      Haha ahoy matey being a shiftworker I'm pretty adapt to waking after a couple hours sleep only to find I have plenty more hours left I'm into week 5or so tren e @200mg a week/250 test first couple of weeks was good was working day now I'm back on afternoon/nights enjoying the ride waking up after deep rem sleep dripping wet in sweat laughing at myself absolutely soaked

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
      Bro! Shift work on tren?! Fucking crazy! I make my hours and hate my life lol. You're a fucking animal bro
      Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Haha not happy about getting woken up by these noisy cunts everywhere this morning Fuckn tweetie birds scratching in the roof missus stomping around the house like a elephant dogs barking not happy Jan lol
        Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

Bro! Shift work on tren?! Fucking crazy! I make my hours and hate my life lol. You're a fucking animal bro
        Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Far out, sleep what's that...

Doesn't matter what time I go to sleep at night, I wake @ 0352 or 0357 everyday...
          I love being chemically enhanced...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X