Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood and guts - dorian yates .

I'm doing this .
    I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain myself.
    Look it up. Try it out. It's fucken madness .
    blood and guts .
    It's basicly 2 warm up sets and only 1 working set .heavy as you can go and past failure .
    cardio is included.
    Doing this alongside keto .
    Only cruising at the moment but I reckon in 6 weeks I'll get back on the tren and anadrol.

Keep us posted man.
    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

That's old skool brah!! Best of luck with that. Is a good shock that's for sure

Comment

I’d rather pull my pubes out one by one than inject that stuff.....fuckin painful shit and feel like I been hit by a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Competitor View Post
          I’d rather pull my pubes out one by one than inject that stuff.....fuckin painful shit and feel like I been hit by a bus.
          What are you referring to exactly, did I miss something here?

Comment

Haha fuck I was meant to post that in the “primo up for grabs “ thread. My apologies

Comment

Well.... B n G done correctly will feel that same

Comment

Haha fuck I was meant to post that in the “primo up for grabs “ thread. My apologies
                Lol, makes more sense now.

Comment

I think Dorian is a drug fucked fuckwit. Hopefully his training program works better than his brain

Comment

Haha classic,that was gold...Wrong thread eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                      I think Dorian is a drug fucked fuckwit. Hopefully his training program works better than his brain
                      look into his history and how he trained
                      who cares about the shit bodybuilders dribble .....it's not usually the smartest.

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post
                        look into his history and how he trained
                        who cares about the shit bodybuilders dribble .....it's not usually the smartest.
                        Yeah I don’t doubt his method works for the right person. May well work great for you. I just find it hard to believe anything he says that’s all. I’d say I’m in the minority here but I personally think he’s a fuckwit that’s all. Everybody’s a dickhead to somebody and I can’t stand Dorian

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Yeah I don’t doubt his method works for the right person. May well work great for you. I just find it hard to believe anything he says that’s all. I’d say I’m in the minority here but I personally think he’s a fuckwit that’s all. Everybody’s a dickhead to somebody and I can’t stand Dorian
                          It's probably cause of his English accent .

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

It's probably cause of his English accent .
                            You alright alright mite.. good as gold son.. that's the boy...do all English hate pikeys?

Comment

If you watch or listen to most pros they only do one main set for each exercise. Only going to failure on one or 2 all up.

Dorian yates, dogcrap, jordan peters etc etc etc the list goes on. All of them have very similar training styles.

I love training this way. works well

Comment

Working...
                              X