Vic Cunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic Cunts

Only days away till the skinny legged vic cunts get back into the gym.

Are the gyms doing the booking system? How will this effect your training?

In NS here they have a six to eight people limit depending on the size of the gym.... from what I've seen

Comment

Fkn derrimut shit cunts limiting sessions to 45 min +20 person limit there is over 100 in peak times on a regular day. Dumb cunts can’t even do a booking system do you expect me to wait in line with small boy dyel to do some retarded shit. Cunts I just want to stare at some fkn fat ass I haven’t had a chance to do this shit all year.

To top it off the cunts are ganna reactivate my membership on opening day with 0% chance of ever getting in

fuck

Comment

Hahahaha I was thinking about joining up just to see some booty in tight pants bahahaha ummm but the pay for the full year membership in one go business.... fuck that

Comment

Make sure you piss on all the machines you want to use first that will keep the crowds away

Comment

yeah bro booking systems no back to back only 1 booking per day also 1hr session.

been killing it at home anyway bought shit load of equipment just gonna go gym couple times a week for stuff i dont have.

Comment

Chronic masturbation is great for forearms and grip strength.even with a hammer curl variation..remember to count even reps and switch hands too...Butt plug squats for leg development,and buttplug dips for tricep development,ballet for calves,bent over hoes for back work...And the gecko is great for seeing someone try and climb up the wall as you penetrate their ass...shoulders hmmm what would be great for shoulders and chest?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                Chronic masturbation is great for forearms and grip strength.even with a hammer curl variation..remember to count even reps and switch hands too...Butt plug squats for leg development,and buttplug dips for tricep development,ballet for calves,bent over hoes for back work...And the gecko is great for seeing someone try and climb up the wall as you penetrate their ass...shoulders hmmm what would be great for shoulders and chest?

sign me up for a life time member ship at your gym brother

hmm shoulders and chest cant beat the old fat bitch sitting on your face and you trying to hold her up so she dosnt suffocate you

Comment

I'm a bit outta melbs. Our gym has 4 sections and limit 10 per section.
                  carry a btl and a clean towl W ya and wipe down everything you touch after you finish with it.
                  But when you train @3am as I do no cunt is there anyway so it's business as usual for me

Comment

Working...
                  X