Boulder shoulders lat raise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boulder shoulders lat raise

Does it matter if u do seated lat raise but with a swing from bottom to up for momentum? As in heavy weights.. Or is form mean to be strict AF?

Somewhat controlled by the end momentum to get that burn, we aren't robots that move in a linear path if you want to see good lifting form check out branch warren on YouTube videos maate

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

CannabalCorpseGrinder will do bro

Comment

CannabalCorpseGrinder just saw it! fucking inspiring! LOL

Comment

I got decent delts. I do seated, standing and cable lateral raises. Sometimes one arm at a time or both. They all seem to hit them a lil differently

Comment

U only do 3 diff delt workouts? I do abt 6 for sides and front rear less

Comment

Always keep clean form IMO as a general rule across the board

swinging weights around is a good way to get injured

maybe not so much a risk for lat raises but
              ... you know what im getting at

Comment

I don't swing on evry workout. lat raises and upright rows

Comment

Originally posted by mooeymini View Post
                  U only do 3 diff delt workouts? I do abt 6 for sides and front rear less
                  No that’s just for the side head lol I work all three and traps on shoulder day.

Comment

I always see better results with controlled and lighter reps.

Comment

Swinging/bouncing/using momentum means you need to lighten the weights. Simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
                        Swinging/bouncing/using momentum means you need to lighten the weights. Simple as that
                        yep. this guy gets it.

i mean, thatguy gets it lol

Comment

Originally posted by mooeymini View Post
                          Does it matter if u do seated lat raise but with a swing from bottom to up for momentum? As in heavy weights.. Or is form mean to be strict AF?
                          When i watch Seth feroce he does a little swing at the start of most shoulder and arm isolation exercises. If it works for him I'd say it's ok....probably take away some of the strain on the joints...but the weight should not be so heavy that you HAVE to swing it to move it....that's my take on it anyways

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with Thatguy but a bit of movement is alright on some exercises, if you moving heavy weight around your never gunna have complete strict form , I don't go heavy on lat raises more looking for that burn an bring them to total fatigue an failure, that's my second last exercise for shoulders I finish with seated betover dumbell flys to hit my rear delts,

Comment

Working...
                            X