Cycle ideas for women.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cycle ideas for women.

Sarms, gear, dnp ect dosages. Just trying to help out a female I know. Iv got no clue on dosages, what compounds to use. Any advice appreciated

Firstly what the goals
    and stats
    training ect

Comment

Female friend of mine had good results on sr9009 and cardarine sarm stack. Standard dosage I think same as men. Wife had good results cutting on 10mg var a day. Muscle mass slightly increased while fat dropped significantly. She was pissed about it the first few weeks as scales didn't move much but the body composition scan showed it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Goals I think would be, lean muscle gains mostly in the ass region lol 5.5 tall around 58kg. She trains serious does a modified split that has more of a focus on lower body but trains upper also. She has tried var claims she didn’t react well to it, tried cardine and lgd cycle that was ok but didn’t keep much once she came off

Comment

Was it verified legit var? Quantum and gold rush are always legit var. But still plenty of fake around.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Some legit var would be the best bet for lean gains
            10mg ed for 6+weeks

tbol if can find it works well to

wants to go inj route primo

Comment

Thanks for the advice I’ll pass it on

Comment

Epistane low dose is also great for women. My ex literally transformed on it in the space of 12 months. 8 weeks on 4 off.

Comment

Have to second the question on legit var, seen a fair few women get great results on 10 to 15mg ed of good var. Reacted bad how bro?
                  Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Actually iv found that primo the real stuff is the best. After talking to a female ifbb pro at my gym that what she recommends the most. Roid stop has amps

Comment

Swolewolf she must be huge lol.. Does she do test?

Comment

My old girl is currently 4 weeks into a very very conservative run of 5mg of Test E 2 x per week. She's not doing it so much for muscle gains but ongoing problems with extremely low sex drive. She was being treated by a Dr who had her on compounded T cream for the last 8 months but that didn't do shit even when dosage was supposedly adjusted. In the last 4 weeks she has been on inject Test E it has 500% completely turned around her positive mood and sex drive issues. Now she's asking me for to f%^k , even keen to do it up the tail pipe again! JFC

Comment

Originally posted by RRC View Post
                          My old girl is currently 4 weeks into a very very conservative run of 5mg of Test E 2 x per week. She's not doing it so much for muscle gains but ongoing problems with extremely low sex drive. She was being treated by a Dr who had her on compounded T cream for the last 8 months but that didn't do shit even when dosage was supposedly adjusted. In the last 4 weeks she has been on inject Test E it has 500% completely turned around her positive mood and sex drive issues. Now she's asking me for to f%^k , even keen to do it up the tail pipe again! JFC
                          Might have to shoot my mrs while she’s asleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RRC View Post
                            Glad it worked well for ya I tried it with my mrs for weight loss..same dosage.
                            She turned into a pysco lol
                            Her sex drive is fine it actually made her clit too sensitive.
                            So loss and loss for me.
                            A friend of mine she tested low on testosterone and had low sex drive her partner said she wants sex more now but has turned onto a mean bitch.
                            Your mrs hasnt shown any increased agression?

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Misses loves test prop 10mg eod
                              bitch will punch holes in anything that gets in her way
                              clit swells and she gets to rape level 10

changes physique crazy quick tho

Comment

Working...
                              X